Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Donkey Kong Country Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-24-2011, 03:53 AM)mafetapaz Wrote: [ -> ]hi everyone, i've just discovered the Dolphin emulator and it's great!

I'm running version 3.0 on Mac OS X 10.7, Fps and graphics are ok but I've got a problem with this game.

i've got a black block surrounding donkey, and I cannot solve it, I've tried Texture Accuracy Fast and Safe but nothing worked

that's my config:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7717123/Schermat....51.13.png

thanks

Use a newer revision, disable EFB.
this game ROCKS...
im in the last world now..but the only issue is Sound
somtimes i cant hear the sound and sow lowww!!
what to do?
try pressing the "home" button on the wiimote.

berserk

Hi ladies and gentlemen

(first SORRY for my english language but i'm not american neither english LOL)

My problem is ONLY with this game "DONKEY KONG COUNTRY RETURNS", my wii motion plus is ALWAYS disconnected after about 2-3min!

I have tested this following version of dolphin:
-2.0 running WITHOUT DISCONNECTION BUT only with 70% of emulation Undecided

And this following versions, runs with 100%, even 130% of emulation..BUT WITH DISCONNECTIONDodgy:
-r7473
-r7497
-r7670
-r7719
-r7718

INDEED i have tested a lot of versions but can you HELP me for configure DOLPHIN in order to NOT have disconnection of my wiimotionplus????
What is the better version of dolphin for this game???? (in the download section , i can ONLY download until version 7717, NOT 7715 for exemple etc....)

NB: i have this configuration:
-windows seven 64bits
-intel core i5 2500k - 3.3ghz
-ATI radeon 6870 - 1gb
-8 go RAM
(09-06-2011, 03:33 AM)berserk Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ladies and gentlemen

(first SORRY for my english language but i'm not american neither english LOL)

My problem is ONLY with this game "DONKEY KONG COUNTRY RETURNS", my wii motion plus is ALWAYS disconnected after about 2-3min!

I have tested this following version of dolphin:
-2.0 running WITHOUT DISCONNECTION BUT only with 70% of emulation Undecided

And this following versions, runs with 100%, even 130% of emulation..BUT WITH DISCONNECTIONDodgy:
-r7473
-r7497
-r7670
-r7719
-r7718

INDEED i have tested a lot of versions but can you HELP me for configure DOLPHIN in order to NOT have disconnection of my wiimotionplus????
What is the better version of dolphin for this game???? (in the download section , i can ONLY download until version 7717, NOT 7715 for exemple etc....)

NB: i have this configuration:
-windows seven 64bits
-intel core i5 2500k - 3.3ghz
-ATI radeon 6870 - 1gb
-8 go RAM

Just disable the wiimote speaker in the game properties. That should fix it.

berserk

Quote:Just disable the wiimote speaker in the game properties. That should fix it.

I have already tried Undecided
Huh what can i do???
Yeah, that fix doesn't seem to work for Donkey Kong Country Returns. I don't think there is any fix but to use an older build.
Hmmm, I've been playing it recently using r7714, and I haven't had a controller disconnect in the last 5-7 revisions. That's weird.
I'm have a problem with the game (NTCS-U Milti-5)

i use this revision

and other

my Pc:

Inter Core i3 M370 @2.40 Ghz
Ram: 4Gb
Video: Nvidia GForce 330M (1 GB)
Windows 7 x32

And still slow, and also i tested many configuration in many the dolphin version (the same happen in Mario Galaxy still can not run 100%)

some help?
overclocking your CPU might help