Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Donkey Kong Country Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-07-2011, 01:04 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]overclocking your CPU might help

how i doo that ?

PD: is a notebook (and many other game run well like 55-60 fps)
(09-07-2011, 02:03 AM)iJoker Wrote: [ -> ]PD: is a notebook

Then you probably can't Sad
Yea, I would've said OC your CPU, but try the newest revision and see if it still does the same thing.
@iJoker: You cannot compare running PC games and running an emulator. The latter is much more dependent on a strong CPU than PC games are.
Ok, OC'ing a laptop might not be a good idea.

uno dei tanti

Good morning everyone, I' m Italian and it' s difficult for me to read every post before mine, so can someone help me to run this game at full speed? Now it runs at 30 fps and it' s very slowly :(

My specs:

Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8600 @2.40Ghz
RAM 4GB
Windows Professional 64bit
NVIDIA GeForce 9200M GS
VRAM 512MB

Tell me everything.. the best version of dolphin to use, if it' s better ntsc or pal version of the game.. everything could be useful..

Thank you.
(09-23-2011, 07:50 PM)uno dei tanti Wrote: [ -> ]Good morning everyone, I' m Italian and it' s difficult for me to read every post before mine, so can someone help me to run this game at full speed? Now it runs at 30 fps and it' s very slowly Sad

My specs:

Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8600 @2.40Ghz
RAM 4GB
Windows Professional 64bit
NVIDIA GeForce 9200M GS
VRAM 512MB

Tell me everything.. the best version of dolphin to use, if it' s better ntsc or pal version of the game.. everything could be useful..

Thank you.

You won't get more with this CPU

Bossa

Hi all,
This is the only game I have that will not recognize my X360 gamepads.
I have tried messing with extensions, but to no avail.

Any idea someone ?

Thank you.
Hey guys.
I've recently started getting an d3d9.dll error while trying to launch DKCR and it is an APPCRASH so I can't provide any useful information except from memory adresses.
It only happens with DKCR now, any suggestions or ideas?

P.S. I do have the latest Dx9 and everything else except DKCR runs the same.

EDIT: Okay, nevermind, installed the same rev with clean settings, copied my save file only and changed settings back to the same ones and now it works... Go figure..
Hi all, excuse me if this question has been asked but I use the revision r7124 and I still have a very annoying sound problems that make the game unlistenable. For example, I finished the level 1, all is well, but when I go to level 2, the sound becomes deafening and as said above it is very annoying. What can I do to fix it, and thank you!

PS: I have a laptop with an i7 720QM processor and a Nvidia Quadro FX 1800M graphic card.
(11-06-2011, 01:22 AM)mohmah3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, excuse me if this question has been asked but I use the revision r7124 and I still have a very annoying sound problems that make the game unlistenable. For example, I finished the level 1, all is well, but when I go to level 2, the sound becomes deafening and as said above it is very annoying. What can I do to fix it, and thank you!

PS: I have a laptop with an i7 720QM processor and a Nvidia Quadro FX 1800M graphic card.

This just happens every once in a while, just open up the Wii menu with whatever you have mapped to the Home button and then close out of it, sound will return to normal. I had to do this about once a board when I played this game, but it's not too big of a deal. That was a while ago though, and I haven't been paying attention to any DK fixes in the later revs. Anyone else?