Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Donkey Kong Country Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-17-2010, 11:26 AM)Prutter Wrote: [ -> ]this is really a vewwy nice game Smile
im now in the factory world , but some stages so far are pretty hard .
graphics are sweet , and the sounds they have revised from the old game , thumbs up for that
my system is a c2d @ 3.4 Ghz and one 8800GTX , i runn it at 1920*1200
At 60 fps . im using the dx 11 plugin , in the advanced tab only show fps enabled and in the general tab im not using safe texture cash , pixel depth and triple filtering . SVN R 6572 build . with some occasional sound issues it runs very stable . as controllers i use two ps3 pads and the motionjoy driver . i do use three different configs , for every game i play at the moment 1. because otherwise i keep adjusting the controllers all the time . mario kart runs great to , i use the ALT F6 or higher to add a controller . when donkey kong is finished im gonna play MK , after that MG2 and sonic colours is also on the todo list Smile

Ugh this makes no sense, how can you run this game at such great speeds yet I can't get past 70%?

guys .. dont ever download the new rev's..specially 6600 .. its just slow as hell
my PC is Monster .. and its so slow with new rev..??!!!

try only the old ones and it runs PERFECT 100%
i disagree. the game runs pretty damn well on the latest rev. i get no freezing, no broken sound, and improved speed.
^^ u sure..?
whats ur pc and what option config u did in Dolphin..?
I wish Dolphin was like PCSX2 sometimes. Just keep it nice and simple, when a new version comes out, everyone hops to that and it's guaranteed improved speed. Anyway, which rev are you using?
Hi guys. So can someone please point, what would be the best revision for the game ?!?
thanks
(12-17-2010, 07:36 PM)xcyper33 Wrote: [ -> ]I wish Dolphin was like PCSX2 sometimes. Just keep it nice and simple, when a new version comes out, everyone hops to that and it's guaranteed improved speed. Anyway, which rev are you using?

Can someone tell me what´s the best revision for this game ?
thanks
first i used the 2.0 rev and dx9 plugin , but it crashed all the time
then i used svn R 6572 and dx11 plugin , and that was a bit faster/smoother and a lot more stable
to be honest dolphin still works best on intels as far as i can read this forum . also only two cores are being used on your cpu , and those two arent any faster as a c2d cpu at equal speed
(12-17-2010, 10:07 PM)Prutter Wrote: [ -> ]first i used the 2.0 rev and dx9 plugin , but it crashed all the time
then i used svn R 6572 and dx11 plugin , and that was a bit faster/smoother and a lot more stable
to be honest dolphin still works best on intels as far as i can read this forum . also only two cores are being used on your cpu , and those two arent any faster as a c2d cpu at equal speed

thanks for the answer but i belived my probl in the last revision was not using the JITIL option. The game works almost 60 fps now. Thanks anyway for the help
Warrio_r

DID u beat SUPER MEAT BOY game or not yet? <<< the BEST GAME EVER
what have u done to make it all the time 60 fps..?

i found new trick..and the Best rev is the last 6600..it was just slowing in donkey kong and everygame
and i was so upset..and my PC is BEAST ...i just checked FPS Limmiting and choosed 60 for FPS

now the game all the time 55-60 FPS and speed 95-130

(12-17-2010, 12:50 AM)Bludger Wrote: [ -> ]Might I add that DKCR is actually a lot easier than the original DKC on SNES.

Surely it isn't.

I don't remember losing 140+ lives on the original DKC, and I was a complete noob at gaming in that time.