Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Donkey Kong Country Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was already doing that. Smile

Well, I give up trying to play it in Dolphin, for now. Will wait until someone look at these loading freezes or find a workaround.
but are you saying the last commit stopped the sound effects from being cut off? that would be awesome, but I kinda doubt it from looking at the commit. I just can't find a build, since mamario's site is down Undecided
Yeah, the sound effects cutting off stopped.

Now only the load freezes remain to be looked at, and then the game will be pretty much playable Smile
that would surely be awesome...I actually don't get these freezes often...just once here *shrug*

BTW, where did you get your build?
Mamario's site, just before it went offline.

I will upload it to my 4shared.

EDIT

Forget about it, here's the Hotfile link I got from browser history: http://hotfile.com/dl/85136487/1ea77b4/D...80.7z.html
cool Smile

thx!
I don't understand, i have a black screen when the Code Cache is clearing at the beginning. I tested all revisions, all possible configuration of my plugins... And i have a good computer, and i updated my Graphic Cards :p
have you tried any other game with dolphin before? if not, update DirectX...believe me, even if you think it's up-to-date...
@ El Buga: You were right. The sound cutouts are mostly gone Big Grin Makes this game almost perfect.
I did it two days ago, when i got Epic Mickey.
what revision are you using and what are your PC specs?