Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Donkey Kong Country Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
xp x64
phenom ii x3 720
4gb ddr2
hd 5670 512mb

r6543 w/ sse3

nothing i can do
40-45 fps playable, but slow.
hope its fullspeed soon on my rig
All you need is a hardware upgrade...or a wii.
(12-11-2010, 05:09 PM)pokekil Wrote: [ -> ]xp x64
phenom ii x3 720
4gb ddr2
hd 5670 512mb

r6543 w/ sse3

nothing i can do

may be oc a less 3.2 3.3 that will help you and after many little thing can give you extra fps just follow in support section they give you many advise to get extra fps by making little thing
Damn, level 7 is freaking hard!! I've spend more than 100 lives in it xDDDDDDDD
*g* just you wait for the Key Temple levels Wink
Don't really agree that it's so hard, after beating super meat boy light & dark world + dark world boss this feels like playing solitaire.
I love it, even though my poor 2 core 2.55Ghz cpu won't let me get more than 70-80%.
But this just makes my wish to buy an actual Wii that much bigger.
(12-12-2010, 03:51 AM)Bludger Wrote: [ -> ]Don't really agree that it's so hard, after beating super meat boy light & dark world + dark world boss this feels like playing solitaire.
I love it, even though my poor 2 core 2.55Ghz cpu won't let me get more than 70-80%.

I´m getting the impression that this guy doesn´t has a Wii, so maybe he is a pirate Undecided at least that's what my intuition is telling me Dodgy

what to you think StripTheSoul ?!
(12-12-2010, 03:51 AM)Bludger Wrote: [ -> ]Don't really agree that it's so hard, after beating super meat boy light & dark world + dark world boss this feels like playing solitaire.

As Warrio_R wrote before, you are a pirate xDDD. But I'll tell you this, the Wii is crappy in resolution compared with the Emu, I own a Wii but it's not the same, the graphic quality I can achive in Dolphin is way better than the Wii, even my son wants to play in my computer instead the Wii Tongue
(12-12-2010, 04:51 AM)Butz_san Wrote: [ -> ]

As Warrio_R wrote before, you are a pirate xDDD. But I'll tell you this, the Wii is crappy in resolution compared with the Emu, I own a Wii but it's not the same, the graphic quality I can achive in Dolphin is way better than the Wii, even my son wants to play in my computer instead the Wii Tongue

What res and settings do you use?
I don't see how your HD 3600 does the trick.
(12-11-2010, 05:09 PM)pokekil Wrote: [ -> ]xp x64
phenom ii x3 720
4gb ddr2
hd 5670 512mb

r6543 w/ sse3

nothing i can do
change to JITIL that gave me about 10-15 more fps