Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Donkey Kong Country Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-07-2011, 03:36 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I'm using a new build...I guess there's nothing I can do about it. Skid (who made the speaker timing option) doesn't have the disconnection issue, anymore.

Well you can always use the 3.0 release like I do or at least try it out.
There's really nothing wrong with the 3.0 release.
Yeah, I know. I already played the game through, so it's not a big problem. However, an emulator tries to get better and better over time, regressions should be addressed.
(11-07-2011, 06:42 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I know. I already played the game through, so it's not a big problem. However, an emulator tries to get better and better over time, regressions should be addressed.

I'm a strange guy that always uses the official stable releases of emulators and applications.
Dolphin 3.0 could be 1 year, 2 years old I would still be using it if no Dolphin 3.1 got released.

Dolphin 3.0 works just fine with the games I play today ( I feel like a broken record Smile )
I do however occasionally use SVN or GIT revisions to try some new feature or something that interests me.

I actually feel like I'm a weirdo here for using only official releases Big Grin
(11-07-2011, 06:55 AM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]I actually feel like I'm a weirdo here for using only official releases Big Grin

If everyone did that we'd have 50% less stupid threads.

(11-07-2011, 06:59 AM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2011, 06:55 AM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]I actually feel like I'm a weirdo here for using only official releases Big Grin

If everyone did that we'd have 50% less stupid threads.

Well suppose that 3.0 weren't in existence yet, I can guarantee that I would still be using 2.0 right now as we speak.
Of course I've had to accept to only use the games that worked correctly and patiently wait for next official release.

It's not worse then that you have to play it on the real hardware instead.

But that's not the reality, 3.0 came and everything is smooth sailing.

My philosophy is that if else fails official releases is to recommend for usage, or worst case just use the real console.

And yeah it might even reduce the number of unnecessary threads in the process.

blueking3

Hello~Gabriel Belmont!!

first, I'm so sorry for my bad english...

one question...

If I used LLE plugin...(If I have PC system CPU-i5 2500K 4.5 OC / GTX 560ti)

Donkey Kong Country Returns's sound problem solved perpect??
Is it playable for ending???

please tell me...

Have a nice day~!!
I have completely finished this game now.
All levels, all temples, all letters, all puzzle pieces, and even the extra super bonus level.
Sadly it was way too easy Sad or maybe it's just me.

Anyhow, my pc only has 2.6GHz Dual-Core, but with enabled VBeam I can get 50-60 FPS in most levels lol.

blueking3

Hi, Bludger~

Can you post your setting??

please...help me...

Sound quallity is good in your PC system??
or Is it bad??
(11-07-2011, 12:09 PM)blueking3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello~Gabriel Belmont!!

first, I'm so sorry for my bad english...

one question...

If I used LLE plugin...(If I have PC system CPU-i5 2500K 4.5 OC / GTX 560ti)

Donkey Kong Country Returns's sound problem solved perpect??
Is it playable for ending???

please tell me...

Have a nice day~!!

Yes indeed, it have worked for me.
With a system like that DSP LLE is almost a must for best experience.
(11-07-2011, 03:41 PM)blueking3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Bludger~

Can you post your setting??

please...help me...

Sound quallity is good in your PC system??
or Is it bad??

I'm using everything as suggested in first post. But I enable Accurate Vbeam in the games properties (right click on the game in the list)

Yeah I have sound issues as well, but only after 10 minutes of playing. I usually restart the emulator every few levels.