Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Donkey Kong Country Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in r7308 wiimote disconnects (I reconnected with alt+f5) but stops working all the time, using JIT or JITIL (on JITIL i get 60fps btw)
(03-07-2011, 01:31 AM)Memories Wrote: [ -> ]in r7308 wiimote disconnects (I reconnected with alt+f5) but stops working all the time, using JIT or JITIL (on JITIL i get 60fps btw)

Use older revisions. I'm using 7095 and it works fine.

The developers/programmers are always too busy with other important stuff, so they never have the time to look through the codes thoroughly.

can someone please tell me the build from wich has the wiimote broke again ? it keeps disconecting in last builds and it seems it is the auto reconect that is not working. So if someone could please give me that info, i would apreciate. Sorry for my bad english i´m portuguese

i may have found one dolphin config that permits people to play the game with only 10fps lost (from 60 to 50 fps) for the ones that don´t have a cpu better than 3.4GHZ.

Rotonic

Hi, the game is working fine for me with joystick on single player.

When I select 2 player mode I get message connect Wiimote 2 and its already configured and working. I'v tired everything but i cant get the game to recognize wiimote 2 anyone know how to fix this.
(03-11-2011, 03:47 AM)Rotonic Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, the game is working fine for me with joystick on single player.

When I select 2 player mode I get message connect Wiimote 2 and its already configured and working. I'v tired everything but i cant get the game to recognize wiimote 2 anyone know how to fix this.

In Wiimote seetings click on Wiimote 2 and enable Emulated Wiimote.
After that go to Tools > Connect Wiimote 2.
Play!
Which build to get sound working, please? Using the last builds it is not good at all...
(03-11-2011, 03:47 AM)Rotonic Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, the game is working fine for me with joystick on single player.

In game click alt-F6
Video tutorial:
Not solved wiimote delay/disconnects in r7377 yet :\, if you want play use r7128 with JITIL.

blubbz

Any One can Upload xbox360 Controller Profil/Settings for this game?

steffi80c

Hi,
I use Dolphin r7381 and the Game works fine in singelplayer (especially the sound brokes randomly). But there is one big problem:

When I`d like to play with 2 Joysticks, the input of both gamepads is delayed (ca. 2 sec). What can I do? Is this a gerneral problem?

PS: I use Logitech Rumble Pad II and the Hama Black force Pad. Other Games, like Super Mario Bros. works fine- with one or two players, without delay.