Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Donkey Kong Country Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Uh oh, is just me or is 7-6 Switcheroo broken? I can't seem to avoid hitting a certain switch, which sends Donkey plummeting to his death. Sad

(r7035 btw)

edit: Works now, dw! ><
I can only say that I played through the whole game with Dolphin, including all extra levels, and without every using the super guide...
IF something doesn't work, it got broken recently. If nothing else works, try using the super guide for that level.
I have a wierd issue, im playing it on rev 7168 and after finiching lvl 1-1 cant move my player to lvl 1-2, anyone else or any ideas?
Never mind fixed it Big Grin

halflife666

I just installed the newest dolphin version 64bit and have been trying to run this game. I checked all the settings in this thread and still have not been able to get the speed up past 75-80%. No matter what settings, it always seems to run about the same speed. Here are my specs, which i would think would be fine for this:

Core2Duo E8500 3.16GHz
4GB RAM
Geforce 8800 GT 512MB
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

I have updated my graphics drivers and DirectX. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
(12-20-2010, 04:55 AM)Paladia Wrote: [ -> ]I have updated my graphics drivers and DirectX. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

GFX cards matters very little in emulated games unless you plan to apply anti-aliasing.

You will have to enable accurate V-beam emulation and disable the bloom effects to yield desirable results.
I noticed level 7-7 is not functioning correctly when using the emulator. The hammers movement is kind of off in comparison to the Wii version. Is there a fix for this?

Selah

In order to play that level you need around 60fps. You could try using Nintendo's Super Guide feature to complete the level.

Can I get rid of the annoying sound during videos already? Sad I'm on an Mac, so I can't use dsound as mentioned in the Dolphin client. When I enter the home screen and go back, the disturbing sound doesn't disappear. It ends when I enter the gameworld.
I'm specifically talking about the movement of the hammers. Can you not read??? I can run the game at 60 FPS.

Ichi-ni

(02-20-2011, 02:48 PM)gaiachaos Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed level 7-7 is not functioning correctly when using the emulator. The hammers movement is kind of off in comparison to the Wii version. Is there a fix for this?
add: 7-7

wtf? the water does not push me, i do not reach... u_u

(I played in r6692, r6953 and r7216)
Are you using EFB to Texture? If not, you should try it out. Or maybe enable CPU access?