Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Donkey Kong Country Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-10-2010, 05:40 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, I think everyone gets the noise in the videos.

i have a weird yellow tint on my screen and i used settings from this thread, any suggestions on how to get rid of it?

also the graphics are very jagged , which should not happen because i have a gtx 480 and a quadcore processor
(12-10-2010, 05:40 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, I think everyone gets the noise in the videos.

I get the noise too. How to fix it?
if there was a way to fix it, someone would have said it already, don't you think? Wink

@ josh: what yellow tint are you talking about? make a screenshot with F9. If you mean the yellow tint in the videos, everyone gets that.
(12-10-2010, 08:12 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]if there was a way to fix it, someone would have said it already, don't you think? Wink

@ josh: what yellow tint are you talking about? make a screenshot with F9. If you mean the yellow tint in the videos, everyone gets that.

when i load the game it goes away. never mind. anyway to reduce the flicker on beach or sunny levels?

also how do you add games to the dolphin window in stead of having to go File > open > find the iso

Is it possible to get a decent speed with these specs?

Pentium Dual-Core E5200 @ 2,5Ghz 2.5Ghz
RAM: 2GB
32 bit Windows 7 Ultimate (RC)
GeForce 9500 GT XFX

Please let me know if it's possible to get at least 80% with these specs, because at the moment it won't go past 50-60 and also there's a red background on the loading screen (when loading a level).

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I tinkered around a bit and got it to stable 60%, but still too slow for me.
EDIT #2: HOLY FREAKING COW, I just downloaded CUPID for seeing my processors speed and I found out I have a 64bit processor not 32 (like i tought for about 1.5 years), omg, gotta get some 64 bit windows ASAP.
the noise is random, just skip it during FMVs (press 2). in the game, especially after loading a level, toggle Home.

my setting to reduce the occurence, at times fmv is silent,

Win32 svn r6488
framelimit auto
jit

[opengl]
stretch to window
efb scale = 1X
efb copy to texture
safe texture cache = fast

[dsp-hle]
hle audio
32khz
XAudio2

the problem is not serious in linux (svn r-2010-12-05), I get silent FMVs all the time, no yellow tint at all, audio glitches are rare compared to windows

enable cheat
framelimit auto
jit
dsplle on thread

[opengl]
stretch to window
efb scale = integral
enable cpu access
efb copy to texture
safe texture cache = fast

[dsp-hle]
hle audio
32khz
alsa

if you don't care about the audio buzz, use ( jitil | framelimit=off | integral )for a nice fps speedup (+10-15 fps).
@ josh: Should I also lace up your shoes? It's not that difficult, really, and there's not really anything you can break here, so just try around with the program...
Well, just enter "Config" -> "Paths" and "Add..." the directory where you have your Wii games.
I have a problem with emulating the " shake " the thing is, it's too slow, so I cant pass the second level 2-2 form the world map " beach " :-( can anyone help me ? I'm using the latest srv 6551

dmr

Is there any indication that any of the following dolphins have support for 4 cores?

(12-11-2010, 10:19 AM)Danit0_StyLe Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem with emulating the " shake " the thing is, it's too slow, so I cant pass the second level 2-2 form the world map " beach " :-( can anyone help me ? I'm using the latest srv 6551

Try this. Button 7 is for shake in my case.

[Image: 57058556.jpg]
Why can't I speed up this game by use frame skipping?