Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Donkey Kong Country Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I stepped away from Dolphin for a while to play through some PC games, come back and SSAA is totally borked for this game in the newest revisions. If I enable AA for this title, I get green wireframe over everything. What happened? This game was near perfect on 65xx builds with or without AA.

Spish0

Does anyone else have a giant black box around Donkey Kong? I can't figure out how to make it go away.
(01-05-2011, 08:29 AM)tbird79 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I stepped away from Dolphin for a while to play through some PC games, come back and SSAA is totally borked for this game in the newest revisions. If I enable AA for this title, I get green wireframe over everything. What happened? This game was near perfect on 65xx builds with or without AA.

game wont start if i have ssaa enabled, but it looks great without it so i'm not complaining. i'm also getting 60fps nearly all the time, so i'm happy Smile
I am new to dolphin and all this and I need help on this game. Whatever revision I try or settings i out it refuses to let me play co-op. It wont recognize my 2nd controller can someone help please

DaeConnae

thx to Post #502 ! My system is now runnig very well!

E7400 2,8 @ OC 3,4
8 GB RAM
Geforce 980 GTX+

55-60 fps
(01-07-2011, 09:52 AM)MajorStar Wrote: [ -> ]I am new to dolphin and all this and I need help on this game. Whatever revision I try or settings i out it refuses to let me play co-op. It wont recognize my 2nd controller can someone help please

ALT+F6 to connect the second controller I believe

(01-07-2011, 12:37 PM)gdbg Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2011, 09:52 AM)MajorStar Wrote: [ -> ]I am new to dolphin and all this and I need help on this game. Whatever revision I try or settings i out it refuses to let me play co-op. It wont recognize my 2nd controller can someone help please

Thank you it worked
(01-07-2011, 03:33 PM)MajorStar Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2011, 12:37 PM)gdbg Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you it worked
Recorded a video of doing time trial of the first level. Game runs pretty smoothly (constant 50-60FPS most of the time, in some levels FPS drops down to 40s) but it doesn't appear to be just as smooth in the video since fraps was recording.

What's your sys spect DSlayer?
Hey guys.
Im having troubles to set up my 360controller correctly. I read about a so called KB-Plugin, but I cant find it online to download. I set up my controller as a emulated Wiimote+Nunchuk..but some things still dont work. Like how do I throw off Diddy Kong?

Could someome upload a screenshot of his Wiimote-Configuration using a 360 controller?