Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Donkey Kong Country Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Khalid

Now its working great. But still some audio issues. I'm playing the game with Xbox 360 controller for the first time and the having a hard time setting up the analog to work.

Can anyone upload his xbox settings config?
the sound issues are very annoying, is it possible to fix them?
(11-24-2010, 06:07 PM)SantaC Wrote: [ -> ]the sound issues are very annoying, is it possible to fix them?

Obviously. Be patient. They are more than aware of the sound issues with this game and others. It's the one component Dolphin is not that strong in and the dev team needs alot of help with this one.
Can't get the game to run without some jitters. I can't get a constant FPS and it really makes the game unplayable. Here's my system

AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz

HD Radeon 5770

4 GB Ram

Win 7

Running Dolphin 2.0

Can anyone help me get this game working? Is my computer just not strong enough?
game wont load in 6468

any suggestions?
@crapmonkey: try VSync, for me it makes the game appear much smoother.

SirBron

more than 1 wiimotes aren't recognized for me in 6461 or 6470, everything else works smoothly for me (except sound and bloom).
Anyone else getting a random hang while playing? It usually doesn't take long for it to happen, 5-10 minutes of playing... but the video just freezes... once or twice the audio was looping, but other times the BGM was still just playing as if the game was running still?
I get a crash right in the start, when confirming sideways wiimote with the 2 button.

Windows immediately kicks in and says "Dolphin stopped working". =/
(11-25-2010, 02:22 AM)El Buga Wrote: [ -> ]I get a crash right in the start, when confirming sideways wiimote with the 2 button.

Windows immediately kicks in and says "Dolphin stopped working". =/

i get the same error sometimes