Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Donkey Kong Country Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should I be able to run this game on (at least) 45 fps with these specs (see pic). If not, is it possible that it will run faster in the future on newer revisions? Atm I'm getting 25 to 30 fps right at the start of level 1-1. I've already changed the settings to those recommended on the first page of this thread.
NVidia GeForce G 105M

PimpPanse

Hello. I'm using Dolphin SVN R 6099M and the Game won't start. I have a black screen.

With the newest Dolphin Version the Game works. But I want to play it with the 6099 Version. This Version runs awesome on my pc and I have more speed than with the newest Version.

Any help get it to work with the 6099 Version ?
(12-06-2010, 11:18 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno, the geysers worked for me but only when I was jumping on their "tops"; I actually don't know if they're supposed to lift you up all the way when you're just standing on the "opening"

yes 3 of gaysers are bugged they do not "LIFT" you up.i dont know if it has something to do with actual release of the game or emulator has problem.

but u can just jump off from that last geyser to barrel.its not problem.at least i did,simply jumped into barrel.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

aUHAUH ah HA UhahuuhHUAUHuhauhuHUAHUH
Why doesn't the frame skip speed up this game? It does speed up Super Mario Galaxy. And please, can somebody answer my previous question...

Merk

Any chance someone could compile the latest svn version with the bloom patch as i've already moved over to vs2010 months ago?

Anyone else here getting a really loud buzzing noise on the opening cutscene and then audio goes silent for the opening cutscene? This happens with both the LLE and HLE plugins so either plugin isn't emulating something correctly. I know it isn't my backup, when I made my backup with USBLoaderGX I also plugged the hard drive into my computer and copied the same image to my Dolphin games directory. The backup is working fine on the Wii itself so it's an issue with Dolphin it seems.
yeah, I think everyone gets the noise in the videos.