Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Donkey Kong Country Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm using rev 7236 and during the video at begin,when i put new game,i have an annoiyng noise for all cut scene,how can i resolve this? thanks a lot
there's no fix (yet) for the noisy videos.
are you sure? because in the video at first page i saw that there is no noise
? In that video, the FMV (video) is not even shown. The noise is only in those rendered videos, not in-game.
excuse me you all right,it was my fault,thanks a lot StripTheSoulSmile
Hello StripTheSoul, i hope you already got some work, because the last time we talked you seem depressed Undecided

Can you please tell me the best emulator config in order to play this game ? i buy it for my girlfriend yesterday, but now i will have to wait until her finish it to put my fingers on the game Sleepy

So if you please help me , give me the best emulator and config you would be an angel. Thanks mate, and i hope your life gets better, you deserv you "posting freak" Smile
This is my configuration:

[Image: 112.png]

[Image: 210.png]

[Image: 310.png]

[Image: 410.png]

[Image: 510.png]

[Image: 610.png]

Can developers look into the issue that is causing loud electronic buzzing during the intro cinematic and end boss cinematic? It affects both HLE and LLE so the problem is obviously with the mixer and not the emulation backend/plugin. It also happens regardless if Xaudio2, Dsound, OpenAL are used so that isn't the problem either.

http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/iss...il?id=4145

ShrimpPhaser

Hey there,

I'm using Dolphin r 7283 and DonkeyKong works quite perfect... but as soon as a second player joins the party, the input is extremly delayed (2-4 seconds). This is really annoying. The delay ends immediately when the other wii-mote gets disconnected again. DK is the only game where this happens.

I played arround a bit with the configuration and figured out, that the delay doesn't occur when I choose the JITIL experemental recompiler instead of JIT recompiler. But this makes the game incredible slow.
Well, it's a choice between pest and cholera... I can't play it either way Sad

Let me know, if you need any further informations and thank you for your efforts
Tried this game today on dolphine and my FPS dropped to 35 like every 5 seconds, then went back to 60.

Took me 2 hours to fix that, I had to turn off the Frame Limiter just in case someone experiences a similar issue.
Now its running at 60 FPS Smile