Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Donkey Kong Country Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-27-2010, 09:54 PM)john1 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm stuck in the same. My shake is bind to RB on 360 controller and i can't pound the ground as fast as in this video at 4:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zk-NfO_Be8

exactly, cant shake it that quick...
I binded the shake (only Shake X is needed) to the X button of the X360 controller, just keep it pressed and DK will keep slamming the ground.

I found that is THE best configuration for playing DKCR comfortably on a X360 controller:

[Image: DKCR_Config.png]

john1

Yes works now. I had extension set to nunchuck, i removed it and now it slams faster. If you have nunchuck on then you need to have 2 shakes bind and press both buttons to slam the ground fast.
A strange thing is, if you have to leave your computer for circa 5 minutes, game will say that Wiimote 1 lost contact with the console. You can reconnect via emulator, but on the second time it doesn't work anymore.
(11-27-2010, 11:35 PM)darkpaladinmfc Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2010, 11:23 PM)Adamskiu Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone upload gameplay on build 6480 or higher? I just want to see if sound got better in the newest revs.
Sound is fine now, except during FMVs and at the start of a level there sometimes is a buzzing sound which goes away when you press home.
yup sound is much better with 6480
but for me eventually acted up again in beach levels

on side note this game is so fun brings back memories of original
looks so much better on emulator especially with AA enabled

Runs perfect on my system at maxed setting...sound will obviously be squared away completely
me so happy Big Grin

boy, this game is gettin...hard
i'm on 5-1 now, over the course of the last three levels I went through about 45 lives and i just deliberately exited 5-1 even after one checkpoint because i only had 3 more lives left and i have no idea what's gonna happen if i go game over. i'm guessing there are 8 worlds altogether...no way i'm beating that game...
well, did you think this was all fun'n'games? be a man! ^^
News for the freeze on loading map issue?

I am waiting for it to be fixed to play Sad

shakycarts

HEY CAN SOMEONE HELP ME! Smile ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED
I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF MY COMPUTER SPECS ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO RUN THIS GAME OR ANY GAME FOR THAT MATTER!

Alienware M17x laptop
Intel Core I7 720QM @ 1.60GHz
6.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 532MHz
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870

I have tried all the different settings posts and different dolphin revisions it doesnt matter what i enable or disable I am stuck at 50 - 60% speed and around 30-40 fps I would assume my system would be good enough to run
(11-28-2010, 03:37 AM)Giusefus Wrote: [ -> ]News for the freeze on loading map issue?

I am waiting for it to be fixed to play Sad

Why are you waiting? The game works almost perfectly now. This is emulation dude, it's never going to be 100%. Go buy the game and play it - it's awesome!!