Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Super Mario Sunshine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: smsl8q9.png]

About the game (IGN.com)
Mario makes his debut on the Nintendo GameCube with Super Mario Sunshine. On a vacation away from the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario finds himself in a messy situation on the island of Delphino, where a Mario look alike has been causing all kinds of trouble. Explore huge 3D environments that range from a lush waterfall paradise, to an exciting amusement park complete with a rollercoaster you can ride. Mario makes use of a new water pack, which allows him to hover, launch, and rocket around levels, as well as spray enemies with. Mario has never had so many cool new moves, or looked so good in 3D.

Emulation Status & Speed
  • Issues:
  • Turn on "Copy EFB to RAM" to avoid some graphical glitches

Emulation Speed
  • With my CPU, it runs at full speed (Rig in Signature).

Additional Information
The game is fully supported and playable. Please note the you will also have to turn on "Copy EFB to RAM" to avoid some graphical glitches. It runs at full speed with no problems. I've got to mention that the game got incredibly sped up in the last builds! Big Grin

Screenshots
[Image: 2009-03-24_184059i5in.png][Image: 2009-03-24_184655l13f.png][Image: 2009-03-24_184813k08i.png][Image: 2009-03-24_18484764wv.png][Image: 2009-03-24_185323t32g.png][Image: 2009-03-24_185544b4tf.png][Image: 2009-03-24_190002g8vk.png][Image: 2009-03-24_19002282j6.png]
Great Screens XD
I will finish all the topics in the next hours,
That includes screenshots, tests, image editing (e.g. the title images), and writing down what needs to get fixed / what works.
I guess omega will understand that Smile
Awesome! Thank you. That sounds like a great idea Smile
Looking good, liking the new forums too.
Oh, and ever since 2670 -- Sunshine won't even start for me. Without TLB hack I get a TLB error, and with it I get some kind of compression error. Which is a shame cause I wanted to try out the new EFB to RAM updates.
(03-24-2009, 11:44 AM)HeroicHero Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, and ever since 2670 -- Sunshine won't even start for me. Without TLB hack I get a TLB error, and with it I get some kind of compression error. Which is a shame cause I wanted to try out the new EFB to RAM updates.

lol i have svn 2671 and it runs very well without the TLB hack
(03-24-2009, 07:58 AM)Kraid Wrote: [ -> ]What works:
[*]Pretty much everything about Graphics

What about the slime not working? It only works with EFB to RAM, which is painfully slow... I wouldn't count that as working. And I have seen many minor graphical glitches in game, texture wise.
(03-25-2009, 05:35 AM)HeroicHero Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2009, 07:58 AM)Kraid Wrote: [ -> ]What works:
[*]Pretty much everything about Graphics

What about the slime not working? It only works with EFB to RAM, which is painfully slow... I wouldn't count that as working. And I have seen many minor graphical glitches in game, texture wise.

Yeah that's really annoying because you blast it away and the ground is clean but when you run on it you get dirty and you see that you run trough a invincible slime
All the screenshot's I've made were done with having "Copy EFB to GL texture" turned on! :p
Though I haven't seen any graphical glitches in the game yet o0