Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Super Mario Sunshine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: errorfrl.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I m having this error... help me!
lol,sorry :-) open dolphin config and point to your folder where memory card is located.
It worked perfect , thanks!
So, I'm new here and I'm not quite sure if this is the right place for my question, but I'm trying to play SMS and I only get like 8fps. Is this normal? And if not, what can I do about it? It it something in my configs?
It's really strange, if I use the configs every tutorial tells me to use I do get it full speed, but I get a black screen! I'm seriously confused over here and I was wonbdering if anyone could help me?

These are my specs:
processor: ADM Athlon™ X2 Dual-Core QL-64 2.10 GHz
RAM: 4 gb
32-bits system
Videocard: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics

Thanks in advance Smile
What are you running on, a Netbook?
Because at a glance it seems you have a pretty weak CPU and graphics card.
Honestly? Don't expect Dolphin to run games all that well.
As it is Super Mario Sunshine requires EFB copy to RAM, which is usually much slower than EFB copy to texture.

But I suppose this is worth trying, go and grab the latest revision from www.dolphin-emu.org.
There was an update recently that makes Super Mario Sunshine run GREAT.
Thanks, I'm gonna try that Smile

Ago

Can anyone tell me how can i fix this problem ?

Maybe it's because of my video card RADEON x550.

I have 2 GB DDR2 RAM , and AMD Athlon 64 processor 3800+ 2,4 GHz.
Radeon cards must use dx9 plugin not opengl as it glitches
you're using DX9 on r4771 which is a really old revision. try getting a newer revision at www.dolphin-emu.org.
ah thx, i thought there was only the r4000 releases and 2.0, never knew there was the r5000 release, just that it wasnt on this site only 2.0 now.
just tried with r5879 , opengl is fine with radeon cards now, also water is fixed not silver anymore in bianco hills. only prob is i get severe slowdown to 23fps. is this right?