Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Super Mario Sunshine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

cmccmc

Do you have dual core enabled?

Ryft

I believe I do... I can set the affinity to either or both processors in task manager so I assume that means it is enabled.
No, in General settings of Dolphin. Check if "Dual Core" and "Idle Skipping" are enabled.

cmccmc

What nosound said Smile

Ryft

Ahh my bad haha. Sorry, not usually this noobish... yeah that doubled my FPS but that means I still only get between 8-15 fps during gameplay. Seems to be slightly better with VSync off... anything else that may help my speed? Thanks tons guys... very helpful.
Game is very finishable (well haven't finished the airport area yet), yet some graphical bugs even with EFB to RAM on. And well, only 80/120 shines gotten so far.

Battles with Shadow Mario: Not sure if a bug, but if you chase him long enough and you spray some water on him, while he is stationary, he won't even move an inch or even flash, not taking any damage. But if he starts moving, he doesn't flash but he receives damage. Happened in Ricco Harbor and Pianta Village at least.

Gelato Beach - Episode 5: Doesn't happen always, but if you rotate the camera to specific angles, graphics go VERY messy. If you rotate to original position, it goes back to normal.

Sirena Beach - Episode 6: There's supposed to be a 3 minute timer from the beginning. But the timer just won't start so you can get your shine without any worries. Tested with EFB to GL and EFB to RAM. See the attachment.

Pianta Village - Episode 6: Only episode impossible with EFB to GL turned on, since you can't wash the stuff out properly from piantas. This is not a problem with EFB to RAM, naturally.

Also, the final boss' graphics are extremely messy, yet in some parts they're normal.

Game runs just perfect for me with some minor slowdowns in messy graphical area.
hi guys why does the audio not work at this game and when will this problem be gone. srry for my bad english im from germanyBig Grin
Devs are working on LLE plugin at the moment, so you need to wait.

Veeeight

(04-19-2009, 06:04 AM)Ugur Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys why does the audio not work at this game and when will this problem be gone. srry for my bad english im from germanyBig Grin
Nice, I'm from Deutschland also Tongue, to be honest Super Mario Galaxy works better with Dolphin than Mario Sunshine, both have no sound ingame - only in videos but SMG looks better and got more FPS so try it instead if U want to play in some mario game.
Well SMG has double the native FPS as SMS so for me at least the game itself is slower.