Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Super Mario Sunshine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ZebaX

(12-28-2009, 05:06 AM)Jefferson Wrote: [ -> ]Mm....Use the lates REV (I think 4734)
Mm.....Try the latest REV, there are many fixed bugs and a implemented option you have to set in DX9 plugin and it says: "Enable EFB copy to: RAM". Also try in: game properties active Enable EFB copy to RAM

(12-28-2009, 11:39 AM)thaCASHdude Wrote: [ -> ]look on the first post on this page.

Thank you very much to both
One problem. I can't play with Dual Core option. The start screen runs so fast that emulator just crashes or eventually shows black screen. When i disable DC the game runs so slow that i can't play normally (5fps, hardly 10). DX9 plugin doesn't work because of black screen.
I play on laptop with Pentium Dual Core T4200 2GHz 4GB RAM and Vista 32.
Help...
Mm....Are you using the latest REV?
Maybe you have to disable Watchdog?
What video chipset are you using? Did you try OpenGL?

And Yes.....

What Revision are you using?
I am using rev 4760 and OpenGL. This might be sound stupid, but... how do i check my video chipset?
try using GPU-Z. CPUID also works.
OK, thank you. it shows i'm using Ati Mobility Radeon HD 4530. Does that helps now?
I'm getting this one now... Hopefully it will work properly. I would be playing it now if I wouldn't of had my computer infected by a virus. 52%... Too bad it's Sunday...

Just what I expected- Runs well, but the speed is still crazy low. It only gets up to 7.7 FPS. Oh well.
Here's what it looks like on my computer. Only thing it does is crash. My processor isn't fast enough to play SMS at a reasonable speed. Also, with the seetings I used, the slime was absent and the water tank had no texture.
This game now seems pretty perfect on Dolphin. Even the pollution works properly now. Even with Copy EFB to RAM, it used to just disappear as soon as it appeared. Now, it appears where it is supposed to AND you can clean it up (it doesn't just disappear and still hurt you while being invisible). Still won't work properly with the twice as fast Copy EFB to Texture of course, but hey, i'm not going to complain! Tongue

Tested on latest revision (at this time) r4897. JitIL core selected in config. Using the Direct3D graphics plugin. No special options in particular except Copy EFB to RAM HAS to be on for the pollution to work properly. Great job Dolphin team! Smile