Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Super Mario Sunshine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Direct3D 9 seems to run this game really nice (fast) but some missing textures, ya'll should try it out.

MarioMadness

(09-07-2009, 04:18 AM)Lodikis Wrote: [ -> ]The Direct3D 9 seems to run this game really nice (fast) but some missing textures, ya'll should try it out.

Yeah it Runs really fast lol, It Ran So Fast i Desided To Record it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLjUm3C3VSU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_vNMQtbEbM

And i Didn't Speed up the Video Or Anything. And You Can See the FPS In the video if you dont belive me. I Got 40-70FPs While Recording Big Grin Just to Show How fast DirectX9 plugin really is
and in the 4210 (is there sound in that game)

MarioMadness

(09-07-2009, 04:59 AM)corotta Wrote: [ -> ]and in the 4210 (is there sound in that game)

yeah there's been sound in the game for awhile. its just in the Dolphin DirectX9 recorder it doesn't pick up the sound for some reason, So i added Some Music.

So Yes theres Music

zato

TLB error, I know this is too old but i can't resolve it. I activate TLB hack and it continues crashing at the beginning, what can i do?
On my PC it work's without mistakes.............. Perfect Big Grin
make sure you have the right version of the game...either pal or ntsc...i think PAL is the good version to use...

someone else post under this to make sure im right....lol

MarioMadness

(09-11-2009, 03:00 AM)hansenderek Wrote: [ -> ]make sure you have the right version of the game...either pal or ntsc...i think PAL is the good version to use...

someone else post under this to make sure im right....lol

I Use a NTSC( NTSC everygame!) Version of Mario Sunshine and it runs Perfect, Sound and everything. I even get full Speed with DirectX9, But With minor glitches for mud and stuff Big Grin

Try updating your Dolphin, and you dont need the TLB hack for this game
in new revisons this game get worse
worse ?

you can look under her dress !