Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Super Mario Sunshine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting a crash whenever I try episode 3 on the first level. Im going to try an earlier build now though. (Currently using 4302)

edit: Just tried 4246 and it worked fine. Also switched from x86 to x64. Oddly this game is one of the few where the x64 is actually faster like it is supposed to be.
edit2: I take that back, just ran into the random speedup where the x64 runs like it is supposed to
most of the cool games like this has some graphics issues in D9 like the ground blacks things everywhere i cant wait for the devs to work on the dX plugin and add some grea features all my games are way faster
So awsome Big Grin Smile
GG!! Smile ^^
I've run into a bug that crashes the emulator.

I'm running NTSC (USA) version.
Using DolphinIL 4311 (get the same bug using plain Dolphin).
Dual Core, Idle Skipping, Copy EFB to RAM
AMD X2 5600+, NVIDIA 8800GT, 2GB RAM, Windows XP

Overall the game runs beautifully, I've visited 3 levels and collected 6 shines.

But in Gelato Beach, if I try to spray a Dune Bud (any Dune Bud -- I've tried 4 different ones), it starts to grow and then the emulator crashes ("DolphinIL.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.")

Any suggestions of settings I might experiment with to see if something might fix it?

EDIT: Upgrading to r4322 seems to have fixed the problem.
Oh sweet! One of the recent revisions fixed the missing (black) textures in the D3D plugin!

Great work, devs!

aalleexx45

Seriously i look so stupid but how i can download the game ? XD
Im new sorry...
yep, that's looks stupid indeed. Read the rules. Piracy is not allowed on the forums...go buy the game Smile

lucifersx23

Hi, i've a problem with mario sunshine. In the "puerto espresso", when i want to get the eighth shine, yoshi's egg don't appear! I try with other versions of the emulator and is the same always.

Someone has happened? I want to pass 100% the game Sad

btw, sorry for my english xD I speak spanish

pedpna

The game works pretty well on my pc, but I have a question: is it possible to configure the controls to recognize a "lightly press" of the R button, so I can use the nozzle while walking?

andres91

Hi there. Is there a way to fix this glitch (watch video)? Maybe emulator configuration?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bbysO1wDO8

I didn't upload it but I have the same problem.