Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Super Mario Sunshine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
god..

so u guys are talking to me put on RAM and play with slowdowns?
[Image: stupidity_1170973245.jpg]
You can either use efb to ram which is proper emulation but slower or you can use efb to texture which is not proper emulation but faster. efb to ram already fixes the problem. efb to texture is a hack to improve performance by sacrificing accuracy. I should not need to explain this to you since neobrain already did.

i think i said that thing of efb for 3 times, i ask for a fucking solution, i just wanna fix using efb to ram but without slowdowns, if that its not possible so this shit its broken.
Could someone just remove this guy, please...he just doesn't get it and it doesn't look like he ever will.
(01-25-2011, 06:57 AM)RodrigOw Wrote: [ -> ]i think i said that thing of efb for 3 times, i ask for a solution, i just wanna fix using efb to ram but without slowdowns, if that its not possible so this shit its broken.
Upgrade graphics card and overclock the cpu, that's the only solution!
i was thinking the guys here could help someway, but the only thing they do is repeat repeat repeat u question and say its not a problem.

and no, i dont need upgrade my pc. its a problem for the emulator
Yeah of course.
If our emulator wasn't that broken, you would be able to run Wii games flawlessly on your calculator.
But meh, stupid programmers can't do shit, what are you guys even pay us for? oh, wait... you aren't. Duh!
Seriously, just gtfo our forum if you don't appreciate our work, kthxbai. And if you happen to actually appreciate our work you should work on your wording and accept our advice, since (believe it or not) the guys who wrote this emulator most likely know better than you.
Quote:and no, i dont need upgrade my pc. its a problem for the emulator

Well then if you know that for a fact it looks like we have a new developer. NOW GET TO WORK!
@RodrigOwdumbchild Tongue

disable "pixel depth" in direct9 plugin .. ugly child Tongue
and disable "EFB scaled copy".. stupid child Tongue

Big GrinCool

you guys could at least said they did not have fix instead of repeating everything, if anyone has that I think you guys are stupid and not programmers

and if the response from the user above works, so will prove my theory that you guys are retarded, instead of having spoken it since the beginning, not .. were posting crap

thanks