Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Super Mario Sunshine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A lot of people can't even get dolphin to run on a G45 if my memory serves, so e glad it works.
(09-05-2012, 05:10 AM)delroth Wrote: [ -> ]Also playing on Windows might give you better performance than on Linux. But yeah, your GPU really is too slow for GC emulation.

Huh? He is using windows Tongue
I guess delroth assumed Nook was using linux because Nook said he uses the ALSA audio backend.

(In case you don't know, ALSA = Advanced Linux Sound Architecture)
(09-05-2012, 07:44 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]I guess delroth assumed Nook was using linux because Nook said he uses the ALSA audio backend.

(In case you don't know, ALSA = Advanced Linux Sound Architecture)

That's what I thought at first too, but he says he has windows
I have trouble with this game. My controls are set correctly, but the game seem to ignore it.

When I run Super Mario Sunshine I can't press Start (Enter in this caase) when I need to play it. No keys do work.
(10-08-2012, 01:44 AM)Luigi370 Wrote: [ -> ]I have trouble with this game. My controls are set correctly, but the game seem to ignore it.

When I run Super Mario Sunshine I can't press Start (Enter in this caase) when I need to play it. No keys do work.

Show your GCPad Configuration
[Image: SCREEN.png]
Here.
Try checking background input.
Hi guys, I was wondering how do I get widescreen on Sunshine with 3D Vision enabled?

When I select "force 16:9" it still shows up as 4:3.

Thanks!
(10-08-2012, 01:00 PM)guru64 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, I was wondering how do I get widescreen on Sunshine with 3D Vision enabled?

When I select "force 16:9" it still shows up as 4:3.

Thanks!

Change it to 16:9 and then open the graphics config while the game is running. Make sure EFB to RAM is selected otherwise the goop won't act right.