Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Super Mario Sunshine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh no sorry. I succeed in collecting all 30 blue coins. In fact this graphic bug on the painting doesn't prevent from winning the blue coin.
I just missed a blue coin elsewhere, that's all.
PS : for the graphical bug on episode 6, you have to clean 4 people in all to gain 4 blue coins.
For 2 of them, the graphical bug is guilty for the impossiblity to gain the 2 blue coins (people are already washed).
So to get these 2 blue coins, do the game in software mode where the graphical bug doesn't appear.
I have a small audio problem with this game. Sometimes I get a small crackling-like sound, it lasts very little (maybe 1 second) but it's kind of annoying. I noticed that this problem occurs only in the videos but in normal gameplay everything is fine.
What could the problem be? I've read that some games like Mario and Zelda have an unknown sound format so emulating them is difficult, is this the cause of my problem?
I'm using Lectrode's r6237 build and I have the PAL version.
Is it normal that the in game videos are bad quality?
Last thing, by enabling FSP overlay I notice that I'm at 25 FPS all the time except in videos, but the game seems a lot smoother than 25 FPS, is the FPS overlay correct?
My PC:
Windows 7 64-bit
Intel Core 2 Duo e5200@3325MHz
ATI HD 5770
RAM 2GB DDR2 @800MHz
Monitor 22" 1680x1050 (16:10)

leaf345

I have a problem: The game runs perfectly fine, very smooth, but sometimes sound just cuts off. It usually happens after a cut scene. When this happens, the sound doesn't come back in that save file- I'll have to start a new one. Eventually, sound will disappear in that new save file too. The actual point in the game where sound disappears varies.

Any advice? Audio throttling is off.
hello, i was wondering if you could help me, i got super mario sunshine for dolphin and when i play it it goes super fast!! ^^Big GrinCool
but then after toadsworth is done making his speech the background is terribly dark nothings there the water is black and the the back ground is nothing but black and some blue and red squares!!

plz plz help!Big Grin
What kind of video card do you have? Also, you don't need to post this all over the board, just one time will do.
oh sorry i didnt notced it posted two time XD
but i use ATI radeon x1270
and i use dolphin 2.0 32- bit
directx 9
and right now my direct x setting are all off except disable fog and render to main window
Your video card is not a very good one for Dolphin and is likely the cause of your graphic errors. I suggest trying to get an updated driver for your on-board x1270 and see what happens. Maybe even the OGL video plugin might work out better for you. As far as Dolphin 2.0, that is an old version and you may want to get something more up to date here. http://www.xtemu.com/forum/files/categor...vn-builds/
if this works then i will swere to fgod and bow down to you
i've went through about half of this game on 2.0 and i've never gotten that graphic error.....

wowkirbywow

Guys I need help. Everything is fine apart from the controls, it says to lightly press the R trigger so I can shoot the water while I run but I just stand still shooting water.The keyboard just doesn't work like a normal controller. Can this be fixed in the GC pad? Please respond fast thanks.