Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Super Mario Sunshine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
enable EFB To RAM.
worked for me.

andres91

Thanks. It worked!
(12-01-2009, 01:00 PM)pedpna Wrote: [ -> ]The game works pretty well on my pc, but I have a question: is it possible to configure the controls to recognize a "lightly press" of the R button, so I can use the nozzle while walking?

Yes! In the pad configuration screen, there are options for "Semi-L" and "Semi-R" which mean when you push that key, the emulator will lightly press the L and the R button. The slider below labeled "Semi" lets you control how lightly. Tweak that until it works the way you want it.
One of the problems I have is: the graffiti that shadow Mario uses to teleport doesnt show on screen
The emulator crashes during the princess kidnapped scenes. Any reason why, I am using R4465

System Stats:

Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT 512 MB GDDR3 PCI Express Graphics Card
RAM: 4GB DIMM DDR2 RAM
Processor: Intel Core2Duo 2x1.86Ghz (Total: 3.72Ghz clocked at 4Ghz according to SysInternals)
Sound: Onboard SigmaTel HDA 9220 w/modified drivers for Stereo Mix
DirectX: 9.0C
(12-20-2009, 05:35 AM)LReyomeXX Wrote: [ -> ]The emulator crashes during the princess kidnapped scenes. Any reason why, I am using R4465

System Stats:

Processor: Intel Core2Duo 2x1.86Ghz (Total: 3.72Ghz clocked at 4Ghz according to SysInternals)
Use Panic handlers to see the error.
(12-20-2009, 05:38 AM)Jefferson Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2009, 05:35 AM)LReyomeXX Wrote: [ -> ]The emulator crashes during the princess kidnapped scenes. Any reason why, I am using R4465

System Stats:

Use Panic handlers to see the error.

I am using Panic Handlers but nothing comes up

It is a Generic Windows Crash, with this in the exception report:

Unhandled Exception
Code: 0xC0000005
Call stack info:
0x696C7098 : ?

ZebaX

Hello.
I have a problem in the SMS.
I'm stuck in episode 6 of Pianta Village, where you have to rescue villagers who are buried in mud from fire. I have tried to rescue them but the mud does not disappear. I use the R4460 SVN Dophin with Direct3D9 plugin. The features of my notebook are:

Windows XP SP3
Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.00 Ghz
Intel ® 4 Series Express Chipset Family 256 mb
2 gb of RAM.

Please help me, because I lack the shine to pass the final boss. Of course, thank you very much.

PD: Sorry for my English. I'm from Chile Wink
(12-28-2009, 05:00 AM)ZebaX Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.
I'm stuck in episode 6 of Pianta Village, where you have to rescue villagers who are buried in mud from fire. I have tried to rescue them but the mud does not disappear. I use the R4460 SVN Dophin with Direct3D9 plugin. The features of my notebook are:

Windows XP SP3
2 gb of RAM.

Please help me, because I lack the shine to pass the final boss. Of course, thank you very much.

Mm....Use the lates REV (I think 4734)
Mm.....Try the latest REV, there are many fixed bugs and a implemented option you have to set in DX9 plugin and it says: "Enable EFB copy to: RAM". Also try in: game properties active Enable EFB copy to RAM
(12-28-2009, 05:00 AM)ZebaX Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

Windows XP SP3
2 gb of RAM.

look on the first post on this page.