Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Super Mario Sunshine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

sjuxax

For the record, I get 100% speed with some stutters with r6549, but with the latest revision, r6572, I get around 80% speed and some stutters.

Barmy

I've encountered an unusual problem that I can't find any mention of elsewhere. I'm using r6474.

The game has been playing perfectly (no problems with the goop or anything) until the first mission of Pinna Park: Mecha-Bowser Appears! The problem is, once I'm sitting on the rollercoaster and fighting Mecha-Bowser, I can't fire the rockets OR spray water when I don't have a rocket stuck on my nozzle. FLUDD makes the animation as though he is pumping, and I do have full water, but the rocket just stays stuck on the nozzle no matter what I press. And because I can't spray water I can't defend myself from Bullet Bills/Mecha-Bowser's fire, so I die.

Has anyone else encountered this problem and knows of a way to fix it? Any help would be appreciated.

anthonyaria

I remember one thing I would suggest that the computer thought the graphics card you have, is really another graphics card that could theoretically afford to run the games. If this fails, you may want to find either a new graphics card, a new computer, or wait: P
i need a help, i using the r6871
but in game im got some slowdowns when use efb to RAM, 30 fullspeed and drops to 20 ~ 25 sometimes, when i put on TEXTURE the game runs at fullspeed with no slowdowns, but there is a missing things

there is no fix to that ?

my pc is phenon II x4 3.2
HD5830, 4gb ram ddr3

thanks!

No.
See EFB to texture as one huge HACK which improves speed but sacrifizes accuracy, simple as that.
Oh btw: This must've been mentioned like 200 times in this thread alone now, so care to use the search function? -.-
so there is over 6000 revisions and there no fix to that ?
It's not fixable since it isn't broken, just use efb to ram if you want it to work.
dude... if i put on RAM, there is slowdowns
the slowdowns dissapear if i put on texture, but glitches appears
care to use your brain?
(01-24-2011, 10:08 AM)RodrigOw Wrote: [ -> ]dude... if i put on RAM, there is slowdowns
the slowdowns dissapear if i put on texture, but glitches appears

[Image: stupidity.jpg]

He answered your question flawlessly. WTF do you want from us?