Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Super Mario Sunshine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-08-2012, 01:51 PM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2012, 01:00 PM)guru64 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, I was wondering how do I get widescreen on Sunshine with 3D Vision enabled?

When I select "force 16:9" it still shows up as 4:3.

Thanks!

Change it to 16:9 and then open the graphics config while the game is running. Make sure EFB to RAM is selected otherwise the goop won't act right.

If I try to access the graphics config while the game is running with 3D vision enabled then it crashes every time.
Quote:If I try to access the graphics config while the game is running with 3D vision enabled then it crashes every time.

I'm pretty sure the two features are incompatible. Sorry.
(10-08-2012, 02:09 PM)Axxer Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:If I try to access the graphics config while the game is running with 3D vision enabled then it crashes every time.

I'm pretty sure the two features are incompatible. Sorry.

I need to be able to change to 16:9 while the game is playing and then it might work, the problem is that 3D vision requires full-screen on start and when 3D vision is selected then anytime you exit full-screen to change the settings the emulator crashes but if there was a shortcut key for widescreen then I wouldn't need to exit full-screen to manually change to 16:9, then it might work.
Change the game .ini file to "AspectRatio = 1" (without quotes).
(10-08-2012, 02:32 PM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Change the game .ini file to "AspectRatio = 1" (without quotes).

It worked!

For anyone else who wants widescreen for Sunshine with 3D Vision,

The game ini file is GMSE01.ini and it's located in the GameConfig folder, scroll all the way to the bottiom and you'll see "AspectRatio = 0" change the 0 to 1 and that's it.

Thank you Starscream!

Is Sunshine working well on Dolphin? Just want to know if it is nicely playable before I dump it.
It should be
(10-12-2012, 11:13 AM)Kelton2 Wrote: [ -> ]Is Sunshine working well on Dolphin? Just want to know if it is nicely playable before I dump it.

Front page says "The game is fully supported and playable". Care to read stuff before asking a redundant question, please?
(10-12-2012, 05:11 PM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]Front page says "The game is fully supported and playable". Care to read stuff before asking a redundant question, please?

I don't think Serena Beach episode 6 is possible. I am using the latest version of Dolphin as of this time, 3.0-787 64bit. I know in versions way back, when you started the level it would automatically complete it. Now I think it doesn't know when you've cleaned up all the goop, but I don't really know anything about how this works. Anyone else wants to confirm this?
It says in the wiki that the d3d11 pixel metrics branch is needed. For whatever reason you can't play the level though, just automatically win or not win at all.