Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Super Mario Sunshine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@ Warrio_r: Even the goo? no matter what settings, it still does weird things...
(06-06-2010, 11:31 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]@ Warrio_r: Even the goo? no matter what settings, it still does weird things...

Try this and the problem ill be fix

[Image: semttuloooy.jpg]

hope i could help
I may be missing something, but the goo DID work right even using Copy EFB to Texture in past revisions (i.e. 51XX or 49XX). AFAIK, uing both Copy EFB to RAM also worked. Never had a problem with goo disappearing but hurting Mario the same way as before.

I can tell this 'cause I finished the game with this setting.
(06-07-2010, 12:11 AM)El Buga Wrote: [ -> ]I may be missing something, but the goo DID work right even using Copy EFB to Texture in past revisions (i.e. 51XX or 49XX). AFAIK, uing both Copy EFB to RAM also worked. Never had a problem with goo disappearing but hurting Mario the same way as before.

I can tell this 'cause I finished the game with this setting.

this is the settings i´m using and it is PERFECT in the dolphin r5621 . until someone tell´s me
otherwise because i didn´t finish the game yet.

anything , just ask and i´ll try to help
El buga is RIGHT!
Do not put the EFB copy to Ram. Put it to Texture instead. To ram will cause the mushroms to sink in the goo "thing".

Sorry for my mistake. I tested right now
I am experiencing random crashes with latest revisions as well. No error message it just crashes dolphin.

lapamiko

(06-06-2010, 10:45 PM)vogelpommes Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I wanted to play SMS with v2.0 but it freezes in the second chapter, after a certain playtime. I tried to adjust settings, but nothing helps, it always crashes.

Like I read here, there are more people who have the exact same issue and I know at least two more outside this forum who have the same, so this must be a not so uncommon problem. Please fix it, SMS is such a great game Wink

I have the same freeze issue, too. Music continues playing, but graphics freeze. This looks similar to what often happens when using savestates (http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/iss...ail?id=206). Could these two be related somehow?
OMFG I want to play the game,but it always random freeze!!!
Someone please give me an advice how to fix this XXXXXXX problem...
(06-07-2010, 08:51 PM)Travixyz Wrote: [ -> ]OMFG I want to play the game,but it always random freeze!!!

I´m going to ply the game now to see if freezes with me tooConfused

allright. The problem seems to be some how related to the "force bilinear filtering" being off. But if we turn it on, the problem of not seing the goo thing is present. I tried change the enable EFB to ram again and the game didn´t freeze so fast, but it freezes again.

I don´t know what´s the problem and i tested the Dolphin RC1 2.0 andthe freezes are there too, besides that time the direct3d didn´te evean show so many things (like water reflexes) as now.

I remember playing this game without freezes in older version but i has using opengl and it wasn´t so beautiful as now in direct3d.

sorry guys, can´t help anymore... or is because of Dolphin or the plugins Undecided
(06-07-2010, 10:02 PM)Warrio_r Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-07-2010, 08:51 PM)Travixyz Wrote: [ -> ]OMFG I want to play the game,but it always random freeze!!!

I´m going to ply the game now to see if freezes with me tooConfused

allright. The problem seems to be some how related to the "force bilinear filtering" being off. But if we turn it on, the problem of not seing the goo thing is present. I tried change the enable EFB to ram again and the game didn´t freeze so fast, but it freezes again.

I don´t know what´s the problem and i tested the Dolphin RC1 2.0 andthe freezes are there too, besides that time the direct3d didn´te evean show so many things (like water reflexes) as now.

I remember playing this game without freezes in older version but i has using opengl and it wasn´t so beautiful as now in direct3d.

sorry guys, can´t help anymore... or is because of Dolphin or the plugins Undecided
Quess i have to use old revision
[/quote]
Quess i have to use old revision
[/quote]

I had been reading and i think this is an old problem (the freeze issue) so it´s going to be dificult to solve the problem.
I tried with opengl with r5621 and it freezes again.

I think we will need to wait for a nother version. This time the graphics are PERFECT and the goo problem SOLVE. Just need to fix the FREEZES.