Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Super Mario Sunshine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys im running r7590, and i was wondering how to get rid of the sliding goop bug, i tried all the things stated in the wiki and they work on previous revisions, but i would like to keep it all in one revision, cos i want my saves all in one place. I would really like your help. Thanks.
Same problem here. The slime slides through the whole level. Revision: 7605
Settings: backend:d3d9, EFB to texture, others default except resolution and AA
tried some other settings:
1. backend:d3d9, EFB to RAM = slime slides
2. backend: OpenGL, EFB to texture = slime slides
3. Backend: OpenGL, EFB to RAM = slime is shown normally, but with aliasing, although anti-aliasing is set to 16xQ CSAA and 3x internal res., and seems that OpenGL makes objects that are distant more blurred, AND the slime does not damage mario anymore or makes his clothes dirty here a screenshot -> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/228/gmsp012.png/

For the sliding goop bug, set the internal resolution to 2x.

I don't know if the aliasing has a solution, though.
it stops after the first cutsceen for me any sugestions
Can someone help me please? Super Mario Sunshine won't run in full screen. Pics for proof: http://i56.tinypic.com/2jc6gat.png

I set it to 16:9 but it still does this.
Did you use Force 16:9 under Aspect and check Full Screen, and what is your fullscreen resolution setting
@ Lreyome: Yes, I did. Infact, all of my other games go in full screen, this one doesn't.
It happens to me too, the black borders.
However for me 1280x1024 gives no black borders.
Just a heads up, for those not been following my escapade thread I can tell you that it seems the game works just fine with EFB to Texture in Dolphin 3.0
The Piantas in need in Pianta village level is fully completable with EFB to Texture, you can clean all the 10 Piantas trapped in goop without a hitch.

Don't know if it's old or not, but anyway.
EFB to Texture doesn't seem to as broken as it used to be in the older releases and revs.
(11-11-2011, 01:34 AM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]Just a heads up, for those not been following my escapade thread I can tell you that it seems the game works just fine with EFB to Texture in Dolphin 3.0
The Piantas in need in Pianta village level is fully completable with EFB to Texture, you can clean all the 10 Piantas trapped in goop without a hitch.

Don't know if it's old or not, but anyway.
EFB to Texture doesn't seem to as broken as it used to be in the older releases and revs.
Does the first episode in Mare Bay work correctly now, there was a problem with platforms not showing up when you clear the graffiti (even with EFB to RAM). I'm stuck at this point, though I've heard some people have completed the level with some advanced jumping tricks...