Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Super Mario Sunshine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
aaah, I'm always using fractional EFB scaling, so I guess that's why I can't get that damn goo right! I'ma gonna test...
heh... good thing i don't use fractional in anything Wink
There, I've done it, I've complete Mario Sunshine 100% on Dolphin.
Let it be known that collecting all 240 blue coins is by no means enjoyable, it's an act of masochism.

[Image: HRHkP.png]
[Image: sxMvT.png]
I downloaded the version and put the correct options, but i cant open games , because ocur DIRECT3D error. and said to me download the last directx version, and i have directx 11 in my pc, helpme!
still update your directx to June 2010.
(06-28-2010, 02:09 PM)thaCASHdude Wrote: [ -> ]still update your directx to June 2010.
But in 2.0 version, mario sun shine works, but freezes, and i dont get this error.. Direct3d..
thats because 2.0 uses an older directx.
the revisions today use the June 2010 directx.
i'm curious is dolphin still having trouble with the noki bay episode 1 platforms?
i can reach the top without them but i just thought i would ask if there was a way to get them to work
(06-29-2010, 02:36 AM)nightsneak Wrote: [ -> ]i'm curious is dolphin still having trouble with the noki bay episode 1 platforms?
i can reach the top without them but i just thought i would ask if there was a way to get them to work

They still don't work it seems.
Same goes for Sirena Beach Episode 6, it thinks the beach is cleaned instantly.
(06-29-2010, 03:47 AM)RupeeClock Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2010, 02:36 AM)nightsneak Wrote: [ -> ]i'm curious is dolphin still having trouble with the noki bay episode 1 platforms?

They still don't work it seems.
Same goes for Sirena Beach Episode 6, it thinks the beach is cleaned instantly.
meh figured it wasn't working yet at least i can get up there without needing the platforms didn't know 'bout the sirena beach thing though