Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Super Mario Sunshine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's OK now. I have successfully finished the game. And I laughed with the ending! It was hilarious!
whenever i try to play the game i get this: BackPatch currently only supporting reads attempted to write to 82000378... any help would be greatly appreciated
The game runs fine, the only help you can get is to rip the game properly.
as you see the wiggler in this photo below, i don't see any wiggler in my game- only shadow is there.[Image: ss_sms_pre147.jpg]
BTW i defeated him...
Did you try to set EFB Copies to RAM? Any other hacks enabled? Pls post your Dolphin GFX settings.
(08-22-2012, 06:47 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try to set EFB Copies to RAM? Any other hacks enabled? Pls post your Dolphin GFX settings.

EFB Scaled Copy [checked]

Copy to RAM

Texture Cache [Safe]
Fwiw, EFB copies to RAM is the default for SMS unless you edit the .ini file or switch it to Texture during gameplay.

matharoo, post all of your Dolphin settings; tell us what the following screens look like. Click the Config button and look at the General tab. Click the Graphics button and look at the General, Enhancements, and Hacks tabs. Post these as either plain text or screenshots (screenshots preferred).

Nook

Hello, first post. My SMS runs at 8 FPS, and I'd simply like to make it run 100%, though I can accept if my computer cannot handle it. If there's anything I can buy such as a video card or more RAM to help it, please let me know. The Dolphin settings are what's recommended for SMS by the Dolphin-Emu Wiki

My Computer
Processor/CPU: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E6700 @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz
Video Card/GPU: Intel® G45/G43 Express Chipset
Memory/RAM: 6.00 GB
Dolphin Version: 3.0-765
Dolphin Settings:
- Force Texture Filtering (Off)
- EFB Copies (RAM)
- Widescreen Hack (Off)
- Audio Backend (ALSA)
You need a new video card
Also playing on Windows might give you better performance than on Linux. But yeah, your GPU really is too slow for GC emulation.