Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Super Mario Sunshine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
O_O that's popcorn for king kong!
(01-25-2011, 12:23 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]O_O that's popcorn for king kong!

Didn't you mean Donkey Kong?
(01-25-2011, 10:22 AM)RodrigOw Wrote: [ -> ]so its broken, i see so much users talking about that in this thread and retardads aswer ''BLABLA HAHA ITS NOT BROKEN ITS SO CANT BE FIXED HAHAH''

Are you really that ignorant, childish and stubborn? What is the matter with you?

[Image: SMACK.jpg]
@RodrigOwsomuchdumber

Quote:and if the response from the user above works, so will prove my theory that you guys are retarded, instead of having spoken it since the beginning, not .. were posting crap

It means your processor is too slow and you "howl like a wolf" because you can't pay new hardware.. Dodgy

and you blame the programmers for that.. Huh

Without these programmers there wouldn't be dolphin..
Haha only your too slow hardware.. Tongue

On my PC, this game runs kinda slow when PLAYING, but when on the cutscenes, it works nice!
Does anybody know what is the problem?Huh
I am using Dolphin 6923

My PC:
Windows XP

Dual CPU
E220 @2.20GHz
1,99GB of RAM
RodrigOw is no doubt a very stupid fellow for saying that Copy EFB to Texture needs to be "fixed", but there's actually no reason he shouldn't get constant fullspeed on that hardware even with RAM checked. I've managed to get faster than fullspeed on slower hardware than his. Likely his PC is messed up or he's using graphical settings that are too high for his GPU (or anti aliasing, not sure how good the 5830 is). Any way you look at it though, it's user error and sheer idiocy on his part.

@Jao45

Your CPU is a bit slow. I've tried it on a laptop with similar clock speed (and AMD dual core though). The game won't get fullspeed with specs like those. You may be GPU limited as well, i assume it's a laptop. The cutscenes are just prerendered videos, they aren't using real ingame graphics. That's why they're so fast, videos are fairly easy to process.

dzioora

Hello everybody.

Explain one thing to me.
How come some ppl are posting that they finished SMS using Dolphin emulation, and the others are having the same trouble as me, a glitch in Noki Bay episode 1 (uncork the waterfall), where you have to spray away some paint and then platforms should apear. Well it doesn't, which means it is impossible to finish this episode, and the whole game too.

So, how come a beginning of this thread says: "The game is fully supported and playable"???

(03-11-2011, 05:07 AM)dzioora Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody.

Explain one thing to me.
How come some ppl are posting that they finished SMS using Dolphin emulation, and the others are having the same trouble as me, a glitch in Noki Bay episode 1 (uncork the waterfall), where you have to spray away some paint and then platforms should apear. Well it doesn't, which means it is impossible to finish this episode, and the whole game too.

So, how come a beginning of this thread says: "The game is fully supported and playable"???

I didnt finish it yet,got about 55 Stars!
Anyway the game works perfect,its your hardware/software thats causing problems.

(03-11-2011, 05:07 AM)dzioora Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody.

Explain one thing to me.

I cant remember that exact episode...but I already got lots of shines in Noki Bay. So I assume that you're doing it wrong Tongue

Im using a Phenom II X6 1055T at 3.3ghz each core, HD5750 1GB and 2GB ram, using the x64 version. It runs flawless at a solid 30fps, with 9xSSAA, 16xFSAS, and EFB scale to Fractional (because of the SSAA).

Also...damn, the platform stages things are hard like hell, even with my gamepad.

dzioora

Well, after a night of mastering jumping techniques, some well timed u-jumps and spins, I managed to go past this episode ;P