Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Arramos

I have the Intel® HD Graphics 4000, But the DAC type says internal, so I'm not sure whether it is integrated or not. (Apologies for my lack of pc knowledge, please don't smite me! Blush )

Anyways, thank for all the help!

Alternatively, is there an option anywhere that I can just toggle the minimap on and off? The map is blacking out about a quarter of my screen, so removing it is probably the second best thing to finding a way to fix it.

Arramos

While trying a few different things, I noticed these warnings when starting the game
[Image: Pe6cDA6.png]

Is this normal?
Yeah, that is normal, that is dolphin setting up the best settings for that game
Anyone could help me setup this game to have 100% Speed at all time? Atm i'm getting frame drops from 25 to 30. it should be on a stable 30 right?

GTX 760
DDR3 8GB
I7 - 4770k
(12-15-2013, 10:18 PM)Darksin Wrote: [ -> ]Atm i'm getting frame drops from 25 to 30. it should be on a stable 30 right?

With a Phenom II probably not (cf your profile). With a 4770K it's possible
(12-15-2013, 11:12 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2013, 10:18 PM)Darksin Wrote: [ -> ]Atm i'm getting frame drops from 25 to 30. it should be on a stable 30 right?

With a Phenom II probably not (cf your profile). With a 4770K it's possible

Yea i just upgraded my CPU... so i don't see why i'm getting these frame drops.(Usually when i stream) But that shouldn't happen at all. CPU usage isn't even getting near 60% so i'm not sure..

DarkSupremo

(11-08-2013, 05:08 PM)Ideka Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2013, 01:49 AM)BlackBeetleKing Wrote: [ -> ]NTSC-16:9 Widescreen Hack
0445391C 3FE38E39
Son of a...!

I spent the WHOLE DAY looking for that, and I couldn't find it. So I thought, f*ck it, I'll just convert the PAL code from the wiki myself, and I actually did it! It took me a while to figure it out, but I did it, and I was SO proud of myself. I decided I'd post my code for everyone to use, so I came in here planning to register an account just so I could post that one code, and look what I find.

Maybe if my code was a little different, I could be all like "here's another version, just in case that one doesn't work," but no. It's the EXACT SAME CODE. OTL

Anyway. Thank you, BlackBeetleKing.

Now can someone please add that to the wiki, so nobody has to suffer ever again like I did?
https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...creen_Hack
I'd do it myself but I'm not in the mood to do anything right about now.
Yes, please someone update the Wiki with the NTSC code also!
i spend many hours searching for this code, in this entire forum, and in this 26 pages of this thread...
i also tried getting the PAL version, but there's an translation file for my language (pt-BR) that is avaliable only in ntsc...

I registered only to thank you Smile
Hi all,
I'm new here and used Dolphin for a while and never had any problems with til now.
I'm playing Zelda Twilight Princess (the only game I tried)
Now I'm having trouble after finishing the Lakebed Temple. Before that everything worked as a charm!!
But now after finishing Lakebed Temple (ater meeting Zelda) when you have to go to North Faron Woods to get the Master Sword...
* First I tried the warp gate to get there but that did not work - I got a black screen (ALL other warps work).
* After that, I tried to get there without the warp... I warped successfully to S.Faron Woods getting to the entrance by foot (or paw to be correct). But when I tried enter the N. Faron Woods through the "gate and the tunnel", the game froze again in a gray screen. I've changed everything I can think of back and forth.. To me it seems like that area is just not available or gone...

Any ideas?
Hey Nino, just a couple of questions for you. Are you by chance using save states instead of the emulated memory card to save your game progress? Also, are you by chance using LLE audio with LLE on a separate thread enabled? Either one of those may lead to crashes or freezes (though save states should be stable more often than not, stuff still happens).

If none of that applies to you, could you provide screenshots of your Dolphin settings? Just click the Config button and take screenshots of the General and Audio tabs, then click the Graphics button and take screenshots of your General, Enhancements, and Hacks tabs (you can post them as attachments here if you want). Hopefully it's something simple to fix.
By paw you mean with epona? try walking to that zone ur self, i had the exact same problem. never had this problem after this point though.