Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is no fix. When the game goes to those little cutscenes when entering new areas, it wants to use the aspect ratio that it was designed to use. Unfortunately, these hacks don't take every game situation into account.

EllieNeo

i tried all the tips in here, and i'm still having issues.

[Image: wmh7x5.png]

these are my specs and configs, and it shows how low the fps is on my version. can anyone help me, please? i've tried changing the configs several times, from RAM to texture and back, and had the accuracy from anywhere from safe to fast. and the framerate is still so low that the game is unplayable. Sad
Your computer is horribly slow, you can try lowering the IR though

EllieNeo

i thought i had it at the lowest possible?
i put it on auto, still no good.. any other suggestions?
There's nothing you can do. Your CPU is too weak

EllieNeo

(07-09-2013, 10:17 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]There's nothing you can do. Your CPU is too weak
Sad that sucks. well, thanks anyway.
(07-09-2013, 09:49 AM)EllieNeo Wrote: [ -> ]i thought i had it at the lowest possible?
i put it on auto, still no good.. any other suggestions?

Oh yeah, I forget that they removed the lower options Blush
I just entered the mines and I'm getting really bad taring effect on the screen... similar to the .gif on the windwaker dlophin wiki page. Is there anything that can fix this?
Do you mean Tearing?
if you mean this (look at the road)
[Image: 220px-Tearing_(simulated).jpg]

you can terminate it with vertical sync on but it can decrease performance... just saying. Smile

go to graphic settings direct3d9 ( general ) and turn there vertical sync on (vsync)
Kind of like that, but all over the place, disabled widescreen hack and this seems to have stopped it. Now I just get a normal shimmer from the fire.