Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:@ Wiki admins, the video pasted in the 1st post is kind of a big spoiler for anyone who hasnt gone too far, could you replace it or put it in a spoiler tag.

The wiki doesn't have any kind of spoiler tags, even for basic text. *shrug*. Honestly though, would it even be needed here? I mean, the title of the vid says "Final Battle", so, it's not like anyone would be surprised. Not to mention the game is 5 years old now, and no one makes you click the video...
Yeah it's not like it's the Final Battle of the upcoming Zelda Wii U title or something.
And it's actually 6 years old Wink I played this game back in late 2006 Big Grin

Post this as True full Gameplay video and is on LLE ^^
Added. Kolano got it. Fastest editor in the west?
I got around to finally got to ripping my DSP LLE files from my GC and have to say, the sound quality got noticeably better. Unfortunately, I stumbled upon quite a big problem: Hyrule Field becomes a stuttering mess, audio wise. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Any ways, here is my updated settings as of now.

Dolphin Configuration General Tab:
Framelimit: Audio [x] Limit by FPS

Dolphin Configuration Audio Tab:
DSP Emulator Engine [x] DSP HLE emulation (fast)

Dolphin Direct3D9 Graphics Configuration General Tab:
Backend: Direct3D9
Adapter: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti

Display:
Fullscreen resolution: 1920x1080
Aspect Ratio: Auto
[x] V-Sync [x] Use Fullscreen

Other:
[x] Hide Mouse Cursor

Dolphin Direct3D9 Graphics Configuration Enhancements Tab:
Internal Resolution: 4x Native
Anti-Aliasing: None <--Update change (Changing to None eliminates the audio lag experienced at Hyrule Field.)
Anisotropic Filtering: 16x
[x] Scaled EFB Copy

Dolphin Direct3D9 Graphics Configuration Hacks Tab & Advanced Tab: Default settings
Your problem was you were pushing your GPU too far :p
(12-17-2012, 09:54 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Your problem was you were pushing your GPU too far :p
Don't know how that correlates with DSP LLE at Hyrule Field though.
(12-17-2012, 10:14 AM)gjake Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2012, 09:54 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Your problem was you were pushing your GPU too far :p

You're running the most demanding part of the game with the most demanding audio back-end and the most demanding graphic settings. Your GPU was choking with the graphic settings you were using and slowing down the game. When the game slows down and doesn't run at full speed, the sound with LLE suffers.
(12-17-2012, 10:26 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2012, 10:14 AM)gjake Wrote: [ -> ]

You're running the most demanding part of the game with the most demanding audio back-end and the most demanding graphic settings. Your GPU was choking with the graphic settings you were using and slowing down the game. When the game slows down and doesn't run at full speed, the sound with LLE suffers.
So then, is there an optimal setting in order to use the DSP LLE?--or am I out of luck in that department?
You've already found the optimal setting. You'll have to run the game with no Anti-Aliasing either all the time or only at that area of the game. This is an issue of your video card not being strong enough to run the game at those graphics settings, so lower the settings until everything is okay.