Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-03-2015, 06:07 AM)Link_to_the_past Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2015, 07:17 AM)scruzer Wrote: [ -> ]didnt make it any better Sad

i am using victor rosas texture pack. Is insane slugs texture pack better?

Have you enabled prefetch custom textures in advance settings? The setting is highly dependent on system ram too since every texture is uploaded uncompressed there. 8 gb systems are needed for big texture packs.

you mean load custom textures?
Originals textures looks better since last updates anyway (maybe its just me ?!)
(03-04-2015, 05:43 AM)scruzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2015, 06:07 AM)Link_to_the_past Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2015, 07:17 AM)scruzer Wrote: [ -> ]didnt make it any better Sad

i am using victor rosas texture pack. Is insane slugs texture pack better?

Have you enabled prefetch custom textures in advance settings? The setting is highly dependent on system ram too since every texture is uploaded uncompressed there. 8 gb systems are needed for big texture packs.

you mean load custom textures?

No, on the previous page you were given a link to a build, use that and there will be such an option in advance settings, enable it along with load custom textures.
How I disable bloom in the PAL version?

MMOSimca

Renado (mayor of Kakariko Village) fails to spawn on first load of the game. Saving and exiting to the main menu (and then reloading -any- save) will cause him to properly spawn.

Additionally, the second time you talk with Renado (when he explains the Goron mines situation when you speak with him alone), the game will crash after the first dialogue box.

EDIT: Ignore me. Just by coincidence I went and verified the rip's MD5 against MD5s listed online. It didn't match (though the filesize did). Obtained a new copy and it works fine now.

That's an incredibly specific way for a bad rip to function, lol. I never would have considered except for how it kept happening when the same character was talking. Will leave this post here just in case somebody else has a similar issue.

ogrodnik

I just want to thank everyone involved in Dolphin project, for your work at emulating this game.
It is working flowlessly at full speed with some minor slowdowns, mostly during spirits of light 'cutscenes', probably cos of HDR or whatever tech is used for light rendering in there.
My rig: 6300@4.5 + 7950 + 8GB RAM@1866
Playing @1440x900 with 4xIR AAx4 ql16 AF16x, game looks great (as for a GC game) at this settings, sharp and clean. Just this bloom bug is annoying, hopefully last update allows to use AR codes. Gonna try later today.
Thanks again for your Hard and Succesfull work! Big Grin
I want to add the Aspect ratio fix with this code (0445391C 3FE38E39) but nothing seem to happen. I go to zelda tp properties and press add code. But it's not even in the list?

not working with degasus-dolphin-master-4.0-5710+-x64
Is it possible to disable bloom? Tried the Action Replay Code 04009650 4E800020, but its still blurry as hell in the twilight areas.
(03-15-2015, 08:53 PM)scruzer Wrote: [ -> ]I want to add the Aspect ratio fix with this code (0445391C 3FE38E39) but nothing seem to happen. I go to zelda tp properties and press add code. But it's not even in the list?

not working with degasus-dolphin-master-4.0-5710+-x64

(03-22-2015, 10:19 PM)jasjeet Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to disable bloom? Tried the Action Replay Code 04009650 4E800020, but its still blurry as hell in the twilight areas.

Make sure you guys are using the USA version of these games. Also, make sure that you enable cheats in the General tab in Config.
I want to preface this that I have not underclocked the emulated cpu clock. In some locations of the game (mainly hyrule field) the frame rate will drop from 30 to 28 but the speed will remain at 100%. Does this just mean that this is how the game ran on the gamecube sometimes?