Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-17-2012, 12:08 PM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]You've already found the optimal setting. You'll have to run the game with no Anti-Aliasing either all the time or only at that area of the game. This is an issue of your video card not being strong enough to run the game at those graphics settings, so lower the settings until everything is okay.
That optimal setting was for DSP HLE. Having any of the graphics configuration enhancements enabled or disabled produces the same stuttering Hyrule Field effect.

Forgot to mention, the stuttering produced by DSP LLE in Hyrule Field drops my FPS down from 30 to 24.

Random question; would having a dedicated audio card benefit Dolphin?--mainly would it benefit DSP LLE?
Quote:Random question; would having a dedicated audio card benefit Dolphin?--mainly would it benefit DSP LLE?

No.

akrazyassho

I followed the instructions at the start of this thread (i think) but I still have bad ghosting, see my pic: http://imgur.com/a/xdHdJ

There you can clearly see it on the door, ghosting on both sides, and the other screenies are the settings windows.

Help?!
(12-25-2012, 07:09 PM)akrazyassho Wrote: [ -> ]I followed the instructions at the start of this thread (i think) but I still have bad ghosting

Because you're using Dolphin 3.0 but it should be solved with recent builds
Try the official Dolphin 3.5 release and see, if you still have this problem. Wink

Indigogirl

Hi Everybody,

I'm new to using the Dolphin Emulator and the forums so I hope I am putting this where it belongs.

I just wanted to share some information about using keyboard only for Zelda: Twilight Princess since I have had such a hard time myself figuring it out.

I attached a word document with a screen shot of how I have my keys set up (didn't know how to paste it in here).

Any way this is what works for me with that key set up

hold Enter will go to my inventory and save option

My arrow keys move me

J, K, and L move my camera view

x is my A button (yes) and z is my b button (no)

F is my map and G & T open my items

One of the most important things I wanted to explain was how to fish with the keyboard only.

When I received my fish pole I went to my items (push T or G) then you need to set it to a button.
It says set item y or x ( in my setting that would be c or s) I personally choose c. After setting it up you just go up to the water and push c to cast. Once a fish pulls the bobber down you use k and down arrow to reel it in. It took me a little practice tapping k seems to work best.

Also i will zoom to first person and then k to zoom out when your not doing anything.

I will post anything else later that I can remember!!

Good Luck

Indigogirl

I also wanted to add that my Zelda had cheats and I didn't really want to use them but I wanted to see if they would work.

Right click your Zelda game on dolphin main window (game needs to not be open) go to properties, ar codes and select your cheats. You also need to go to the regular config menu and select enable cheats for them to work.

another thing is when you use the sword with my settings , you hold q and z and the up arrow to stab

wasabi

I got it to where there's no massive static, but my minimap is pretty much broken. The cursor jumps around even when link is stationary. Any ideas?

Indigogirl

(12-28-2012, 02:33 AM)wasabi Wrote: [ -> ]I got it to where there's no massive static, but my minimap is pretty much broken. The cursor jumps around even when link is stationary. Any ideas?
I'm not to sure about that, I haven't had that problem. I am using keyboard only so I don't use the cursor at all. When I tried to use my mouse it had no effect at all so I only use the keyboard and it has been working well so far. Sorry I can't help to much if you need me to I can attach screen shots of my other setting of Dolphin and you can try it. I know on the keyboard H opens my mini map and to zoom in and out I use x(a) and z(b). Just let me know it you need any screen shots or if I can help in any other way. Best of luck!!

wasabi

When I say cursor I mean the arrow/cursor thing on the mini map, the yellow arrow. Not my mouse cursor. Screenshots would be helpful if you can. Ty