Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ouch! I have a problem. When I access this area the game stops and gives me this message (by area I mean the top of Zoras Domain):
[Image: rd1.png]
I've just finished the temple in the dessert and trying to get some red fish or reek?.
If a save or savestate would help, please tell!

Hardware:
Laptop with Intel i5-3210M @2,50GHz with intel's HD4000 onboard grapich card and 6GB ram.
Dolphin 3.5 with DX9 as backend and all settings untouched (no AA or IR) besides forcing dolphin to display 16:9.
Game ID: GZ2E01 - NTSC.
Always use the latest development version before reporting game issues. You can find those versions by clicking on the download button at the top of the forum and scrolling down a bit.
Sorry about that.

Tried latest build (3.5-1700) and got past that area, saved and when back to the official 3.5 version.
I have to say that thing were like sirup with 3.5-1700 compared to 3.5 which hit 100% speed in all areas besides Hyrule Field.

I also tried to recreate the error message with 3.5-1700 but it seems to be fixed.

Thanks anyways! =)
I recently updated to Dolphin 3.5 1701. I've been playing Twilight Princess on Dolphin 3.5 136, so it's quite the difference!

My problem is, I can't get Twilight Princess to start. I've been going back and forth and keeping the settings the same, but I have some questions.

1. I couldn't get to the title screen until I had changed the Audio Backend Setting to XAudio2 (from DSound). What could the reason for that be?

2. The game won't load with DX9, just DX11. It also didn't work on DX11 until I tried it a few times.

I have no idea what's going on but it's working on my new revision now so I'm happy. I didn't really do anything but keep trying (once I found the DSound problem.) So basically - what is DSound and why is it causing the game to not load?

EDIT: Well now it's loaded with DSound and DX11. Maybe it was just DX9 that was causing it to break? I've gone through so many variables now.
"The game won't load" and "I couldn't get ot the title screen" aren't particularly descriptive. We can't even guess what's wrong when you aren't telling us what's that even supposed to mean.
(08-05-2013, 12:11 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]"The game won't load" and "I couldn't get ot the title screen" aren't particularly descriptive. We can't even guess what's wrong when you aren't telling us what's that even supposed to mean.
Number one was changing to XAudio2 got me to the title screen but after selecting my file nothing loaded.

The game won't load is where the title screen is supposed to be, the FPS drops to 0 and nothing happens.

JohnnyBau5

Can somebody help? I did everything with the settings, it's texture is safe and efb copies is set to RAM, but when I play, the shadow bugs (tears of lights bugs) don't appear. I need them to finish the story. Big Grin
I have never experienced this bug. What are your settings (pics would be best) and what revision are you using?
Are light-colored textures kind of glowy for everyone else?

http://i.imgur.com/RprQloN.jpg
Are you using the widescreen hack? It can cause reflection issues.