Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What about the widescreen thingy? I tried the latest dev build for that too but didn't work either.
I have 2 problems with this game:

1: The game stutters/freezes every like 20 seconds, pretty sure I tried all settings but it keeps happening. Also on Wind Waker, but only while traveling through the sea.

2: It doesn't want to save anymore. I can save normally and if I reset the game the saves are still there, but as soon as I hard reset or change games, the new saves are gone and only those from a week ago are still there.
Alright I found the culprits!

For the stutter and freezes:
From version 5.0-4575 and higher the game will freeze for a bit every 20 sec or so, if you have any sort of Gecko codes on, I think that goes for all games since my Wind Waker has the same problems and I'm using a Gecko code for that one too.

For the save:
Saves made after a savestate are not recognized, since I don't want to redo the Fire dungeon, I guess I'm stuck at using savestates.

Berst

(11-07-2012, 04:14 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ] Previous Game Thread

Thank you so much for making this. I have been trying to play TLoZTP, but after I beat lakebed temple... the hyrule field was so laggy, it was near unplayable. Once again I say thank you Smile. Big Grin

Nick_Quast

Hi,

I've started playing through twilight princess and am up to the lakebed temple.
I entered the dungeon and tried to equip bomb arrows (which I had not done before). However, the R button didn't do anything when hovering over the bombs in my inventory with the bow equipped.
I have tried remapping the R button on my controller but I still can't select bomb arrows. Is there some way to fix this, or even just a cheat code that forces bomb arrows so I don't have to equip them manually. I would really like to finish the game but due to this, I can't get past this section of the game.

Thanks
Do you have both R and R-Analog mapped to the same button?
(04-19-2018, 04:42 AM)Pit-O-Matic Wrote: [ -> ]Alright I found the culprits!

For the stutter and freezes:
From version 5.0-4575 and higher the game will freeze for a bit every 20 sec or so, if you have any sort of Gecko codes on, I think that goes for all games since my Wind Waker has the same problems and I'm using a Gecko code for that one too.

For the save:
Saves made after a savestate are not recognized, since I don't want to redo the Fire dungeon, I guess I'm stuck at using savestates.

Glad i looked at the forums. Cause I was fiddling with Wind Waker earlier today and couldn't get it to run without the stuttering. Same for Twilight. Once I saw your post and disabled the Widescreen Gecko Codes both games began running properly.

beckaboo

HELP ME PLEASE! I don't know where to go for a save file! I need one anytime before Death Mountain! i really dont' want to have to redo 5 hours of playing! Can someone please send me a save file?
(08-28-2018, 02:36 AM)beckaboo Wrote: [ -> ]HELP ME PLEASE! I don't know where to go for a save file! I need one anytime before Death Mountain! i really dont' want to have to redo 5 hours of playing! Can someone please send me a save file?

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/gamecube/9...cess/saves

Mostafa

Hey,Can somebody help?
I have been playing this game without any problems and suddenly when I pull the chains at the start of arbiter's ground the gate doesn't open!
PLZ HELP