Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-15-2016, 01:23 AM)Shateldo Wrote: [ -> ]I had this problem too with the sense trails not showing up. For me it only happens when I have the gecko code wide screen fix enabled. Whenever I had to go through such parts I would need to turn that off to proceed. So I would save state as well as save in game (just to be safe because I've already had it tell me that my save state wasn't compatible - believe I was messing around with the graphics more than just changing the ratio though which is all you would want to do after disabling gecko widescreen) and then disable the gecko and force 4:3 in graphics settings. Restart the game and load save state and everything was dandy again. Hyrule field hack is fine to always leave enabled as well as the no blooms ar code. And then when you're done needing your senses (for some reason the poes you have to kill aren't affected which is honestly kind of convenient) then just resave everything over again and stop emulation and reenable the gecko and you're good to go in awesome wide screen again.

Update 9/14/2016: So I would definitely not use the save state actually that was wrong information - I hadn't had to do it in a while but I just got to a place that required scents again and tried to reload state and noticed it was squashed. So states actually seem to save the codes used at that time that's neat.

The Widescreen code (https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...ncess_(GC)) is making all these problems and some more like when you use the rod to control statues, the camera freaks out. The Ralph Widescreen code doesn't work at all. Tested on Gamecube USA version. It will be cool if this code was fixed.

billy.wade

I'm having a bizarre optical glitch playing the game. I didn't have the same problem with Ubuntu. It isn't necessary game-breaking, it just makes the game a lot harder to play through.

Ephy

So. I'm having a strange issue. I can't seem to get past the Dolby Logo. Once it goes away, I'm stuck at a black screen. I pulled up render stats as well and it all just stops about a few seconds after the Dolby Logo. I'm using stock settings. I've also tried with various hacks and such. To no avail. I can run other games just fine. So... I don't know, guys... It's strange. Anyone think of something, let me know. All of the info about my build and emulator can be found on my profile. I think... I got an image of the render stats. If anything else is needed to diagnose this problem, let me know.
Hello Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm running in directx12 and I know I can get rid of the map bug but removing anti-aliasing but I was wondering if there is another way. I have no idea whats up with the black square it doesn't go away no matter what settings I change. any help would be appreciated thanks!
move the map offscreen
how can i stop the horse from being invisiable on this game

because after i got knocked off the platform when the goran knocked me off the horse was invisiable
Is there a known issue with missing effects on this game using Vulkan? I don't have any issues with the following using OpenGL.

I'm unable to see Geiser steam on Death Mountain.
I'm also not being able to see the fire fumes on the Goron mines (the ones you disable with the buttons).
I cannot see the tears of light after killing bugs.
Shadows are also misplaced.

Hyrule field hack enabled. Running with Linux on a G4560 and a RX460.
(03-14-2017, 01:30 AM)lkreq Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a known issue with missing effects on this game using Vulkan? I don't have any issues with the following using OpenGL.

I'm unable to see Geiser steam on Death Mountain.
I'm also not being able to see the fire fumes on the Goron mines (the ones you disable with the buttons).
I cannot see the tears of light after killing bugs.
Shadows are also misplaced.

Hyrule field hack enabled. Running with Linux on a G4560 and a RX
I've tried the game with Vulkan + custom textures 4K Realistic Overhaul and there is lots of graphical glitches (most of them are lightning related BTW).
Any Solution?
guys..game running smooth 30fps all the time but sometimes there's frame skipping in the game(but fps always 30)
is it from the game or what?

Savvyy

Hi. I've been playing for about two weeks now (GC) and seen many glitches along the way. The latest one has me stuck. Just finished arbiter's grounds, and when I went to the mirror chamber, the statue wasn't there so I couldn't spin up it. Wondering if anyone has a save file either slightly before, during, or slight after arbiter's grounds for GC NTSC-US. Please it would be very helpful, otherwise I'm going to have to quit this game