Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What cheats are you using? Also can you post pics of your settings?

BLACKVADAR

You are right haddockd, it was a cheat. had infinite Epona dash meter(brkirch) on and that's what was crashing the game. guess not all cheats are created equal. btw in the cheats menu what do the () mean, in my case (brkirch)
BLACKVADAR try switching to the "DSP LLE Recompiler" under the audio options. The game might be a bit slower but it will be more stable.

Zehsussa

Hello guys, I hope that anyone can help me...
I'm having troubles after finishing the Lakebed Temple. After finishing it, I went to the Castle and Zelda saved Midna... Then, you have to go to North Faron Woods... First I used the warp gate to get there but the game froze. After that, I tried to get there without the warp gate... I passed the Hyrule Fields and then that purple lake, when I got to N. Faron Woods, the game froze again. I've changed DSP LLE to DSP HLE, changed the video configs but the game still froze at the same part. I don't know what to do...

Any ideas?
(and sorry about any english writing error)

ethanol

Is anybody else unable to see flames on torches? I can see the light but not the flame effects. I have tried messing with probably every setting, and strangely the only way I can get them to show up is to enable texture format overlay as seen in my attachments. Happens in DX9,11, and opengl. although I prefer to use opengl at 1x resoultion and 4x AA for this game for the sun rays.

DLucasSK8

hello
I have a very annoying problem, every time I go howl those stones that will offer new techniques, the game crashes.
in the beginning it was not a problem, so I have 5 techniques sword.
but I want to see what are the other, and because they can not always lock.
my computer is not very good, the game does not run 100% because my processor is weak, but I can play without problems, only have this problem.
and when I use a dolphin 3.5 or 4.0 the game crashes to the music, but the game runs normally.
(Sorry if my english this bad, my native language is Portuguese)
i use dolphin 3.0
That is a known issue with 3.0. I used to get it all the time. Upgrade to 4.0 and the issue should disappear
Anyone have a save right after the Lakebed temple? Please message me.
Hey guys,

I have a solution for the crappy sound in HLE mode
Use this code, which lows down the background music

PAL only:

044527B4 3F000000
044527D8 3F000000
044527FC 3F000000

Credits go to Ralf from http://board.gscentral.org/forum.php, as usual
Also setting the game to mono-sound (with the code above) gives actually the same result as LLE, as far as I can tell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uppIDObCLIc