Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know how to remove the yawn audio for Midia? It has gotten annoying when in Twilight.
hello all, new to this forum ( and forums in general) so sorry if my formatting is odd.

not super new to emulators but i dont know much about computers, but have been experiencing a minor yet very persistent visual bug in Twilight Princess where on the item menu scroll wheel, all the item textures are flickering and glitched, often being unintelligible. its not just that however, because most text boxes in the game will frequently flicker with a white and grey checkerbox texture behind the text, and the black bars at the top of the screen have small dots that flicker about.

i have tried different shaders and while some of them remove this issue they dont perform smoothly on my potato quality mac, and so far vulkan has been performing amazingly except for these visual bugs.

any help would be appreciated as i havent found anything resembling this on the internet and its been driving me crazy !!

thanks all
(07-06-2023, 12:04 PM)PufflestheDragon Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know how to remove the yawn audio for Midia? It has gotten annoying when in Twilight.

Unless there's a cheat code, probably not since Dolphin can't do audio replacements like texture packs. Plus the audio codecs are a pain to work with so even just trying to remove the file from the disc may break stuff.

(07-07-2023, 04:29 AM)doom_scoot Wrote: [ -> ]hello all, new to this forum ( and forums in general) so sorry if my formatting is odd.

not super new to emulators but i dont know much about computers, but have been experiencing a minor yet very persistent visual bug in Twilight Princess where on the item menu scroll wheel, all the item textures are flickering and glitched, often being unintelligible. its not just that however, because most text boxes in the game will frequently flicker with a white and grey checkerbox texture behind the text, and the black bars at the top of the screen have small dots that flicker about.

i have tried different shaders and while some of them remove this issue they dont perform smoothly on my potato quality mac, and so far vulkan has been performing amazingly except for these visual bugs.

any help would be appreciated as i havent found anything resembling this on the internet and its been driving me crazy !!

thanks all

What graphics backed are you using? OpenGl or MoltenVK (Vulkan)?
What graphics backed are you using? OpenGl or MoltenVK (Vulkan)?
[/quote]

vulkan!
Hello,

For some reason the right trigger in Twilight Princess and only TP isn't working. I'm using a gamecube controller and a mayfly adapter I just bought a few days ago. I've tried it in other games (specifically, Super Mario Sunshine, Harvest Moon AWL, and Spyro: A Hero's Tail) and the right trigger works no problem in those.