Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

infernaldragon5

I tried these settings here and things worked like magic (rev 62xx):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srL9I6zktQE

I've been getting 30fps everywhere but faron woods so far, and in faron woods ive been getting like 20-25fps. I have an A10 quad core processor with a 8750m gpu.

I just want the 30 fps though =/.

Does anybody have any better settings? 4.02 doesn't work too well for me.
Such old builds are no more supported on the forum.
Try to use latest ones (Dev builds not Stable). They shouldn't be less fast than the antiquity you're using

infernaldragon5

(07-16-2014, 11:46 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Such old builds are no more supported on the forum.
Try to use latest ones (Dev builds not Stable). They shouldn't be less fast than the antiquity you're using

Actually I was using the latest dev build. It is slightly better than 4.02 itself but not by much. On those I don't even get 100% speed all of the way through the start screen and beginning menus. I dunno what is wrong with my settings but rev 6219 seems to be the only one that works well for me.

MattieuLink

Hi, is there a patch to remove the bar 16/9 Scene?
A nice horse ride at the afternoon

I'm also testing to see if there's any stuttering while recording and using DSP LLE
Probably should start a new thread . . . But using some of the hi-res texture pack, I have cleared all the twilight away and I have summoned the 3rd, but for some reason my 360 controller doesn't like doing the back slice, is there some work around to let me move onto the next move?
(07-17-2014, 11:29 AM)infernaldragon5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2014, 11:46 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Such old builds are no more supported on the forum.

Actually I was using the latest dev build. It is slightly better than 4.02 itself but not by much. On those I don't even get 100% speed all of the way through the start screen and beginning menus. I dunno what is wrong with my settings but rev 6219 seems to be the only one that works well for me.

It works better because it´s less demanding. And weak CPUs normally go "faster" on less demanding builds.
Anyone knows if there is an hd texture pack for gamecube working with the latests builds ? Working with pal ?

DevonCM

Hey guys, I've been playing this game a lot lately on my stream, and I recently got through the water temple and now I'm supposed to go retrieve the Master Sword. However any time I try to zone in to the North Faron Woods, the game freezes. Whether by warping or running into the tunnel, it just locks up.
I've tried lots of different settings but nothing seems to help at all.

I noticed someone else in this thread had the same issue, but I didn't see any solution.

If anyone has some idea of what I should try so I can progress with the game, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've had almost no other issue running this game so far, and I'd really like to be able to keep playing it, after putting so much time in on my stream.
Is there is way to play at 30 fps with PAL version ?
(and a working hd texture mod wiuth the latest build would be awesome)