Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Redhawkmillenium

Hi, I just wanted to report that Twilight Princess seems to be borked with the latest development version (4.0-1349). It doesn't matter if I try running it at the original internal resolution, with antialiasing and anisotropic filtering off, per pixel lighting off, DSP HLE, DSP LLE or DSP LLE on a separate thread, OpenGL or Direct 3D. Just going into Faron Woods turns the game into a slideshow. The game runs fine on the latest stable release though (4.0.2). It's a shame, because I wanted to make use of the tev_fixes_new feature.

My system is:
Core i5-2500K 4.5 GHz
Radeon HD 7870 1100 MHz, 2 GB 1200 MHz GDDR5 VRAM
8 GB DDR3 RAM
I know this game works on 4.0-1302 because I tested the HLE branch for zelda ucode so if it is broken it is broken after that (at least on my rig)

Redhawkmillenium

(04-04-2014, 11:52 PM)haddockd Wrote: [ -> ]I know this game works on 4.0-1302 because I tested the HLE branch for zelda ucode so if it is broken it is broken after that (at least on my rig)

What settings did you use? I still get the same problem with that build.
I change nothing so it is the default ini settings with 4.0-1302 Try a fresh install of that version and if you still have issues, try disabling the global
dolphin folder to see if local settings can help

Also when you say slideshow do you mean low fps? Perhaps a quick video would help us understand
I noticed that if you unchecked "enable idle skipping" this game and the Wii version would not load at load, except for a black screen. I am using the latest official version.
That's probably your nvidia drivers. Does it work in D3D? And what is your nvidia driver version?
Yes, Zelda games will work if that option is checked. I tried 334.89 and 337.50 both drivers have the same results with black screen when idle skipping is unchecked.
I can confirm Twilight Princess Wii hangs if idle skipping is unchecked. What the fuck.
tuanming Wrote:Yes, Zelda games will work if that option is checked. I tried 334.89 and 337.50 both drivers have the same results with black screen when idle skipping is unchecked.

Both have the bug. Try 332.21.

ClaNNad

there is a problem. The door that entered 7:22 not open, its close. I try 5 times but still same.

Video is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16GcpiY2...E&index=57