Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
beefforyou Wrote:Edit: I have found one, but it's a very old build from two years ago. Are there more recent ones?

No. Development on this branch was halted a long time ago. It fixes the bloom issue in a lot of games (as well as some other issues) but also introduces loads of more severe visual issues in various games (thankfully this game is not included in that list). So it was never merged with master as a result.

beefforyou

(02-13-2013, 09:30 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
beefforyou Wrote:Edit: I have found one, but it's a very old build from two years ago. Are there more recent ones?

No. Development on this branch was halted a long time ago. It fixes the bloom issue in a lot of games (as well as some other issues) but also introduces loads of more severe visual issues in various games (thankfully this game is not included in that list). So it was never merged with master as a result.
Do you think the build would be okay to use, or is it too old?
It would be ok to use. Just don't expect any support from us if you do use it.

beefforyou

(02-15-2013, 08:58 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]It would be ok to use. Just don't expect any support from us if you do use it.
Alright, thanks for the help.

shinray

Is it normal that I can't reach 100% speed in Hyrule Field? (after progressing into the game of course)

Dolphin 3.5-1178 x64
Windows 7 x64
3570k @ stock
GTX 670 factory OC
DX11 Backend (assuming DX11 has better performance on newer architectures) 3x Native, no AA, 1x AF, EFB to Texture
DSP HLE

And yes, I know OCing will improve performance, but I was hoping that I could make do for now on HLE.
(04-06-2013, 03:40 PM)shinray Wrote: [ -> ]Is it normal that I can't reach 100% speed in Hyrule Field? (after progressing into the game of course)

At stock it's normal

shinray

(04-06-2013, 11:14 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2013, 03:40 PM)shinray Wrote: [ -> ]Is it normal that I can't reach 100% speed in Hyrule Field? (after progressing into the game of course)

At stock it's normal
Even with HLE? Undecided
(04-07-2013, 01:48 PM)shinray Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2013, 11:14 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]

At stock it's normal
Even with HLE? Undecided

Even with HLE
Hi everyone!
I'm completely new to dolphin, but downloaded it last night because I wanted to play Twilight Princess.
So far no glitches, but the emulator is only ever running at 50%.
Are there any settings I can tweak to make it run faster? I've already ticked the things the wiki page says to tick in order to solve the known problems - but this isn't a specific problem, the whole game is just running at half speed!
Sorry if this is an obvious question, I just have no idea where to start with solving this problem.
I'm running the game/emulator on a 2013 macbook retina display 13" model (the lower end one).
Thanks in advance for any help!
Jess
Post your settings, it's only going to get slower btw :p