Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does updating to the latest dev build help?

WheatDOS3214

So my PC runs TP perfectly, only slowdowns in Hyrule Field, but I can get away with that.

I can't get away with THIS problem though. Some spirits, while using Wolf Link's senses (including Ilia in Telma's Bar) just refuse to appear, and thus, I can't listen to them. I was able to cheat through the lantern guy with full vessel of light cheat, and listening to Ilia in Telma's Bar isn't necessary. But, in Lake Hylia (after Midna says to explore the area), talking to the clown guy's spirit SEEMS to be necessary.

https://imgur.com/vWvLU15

Here's what it looks like exactly (don't mind the cheated rupee count, I like cheating my single-player games Tongue )
Hi Everyone!

I want to play 'The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess' (GameCube version) on my smartphone (OnePlus 6T).

Thought SD845/Adreno 630/6GB RAM would be powerful enough since there are many gameplay videos with older phones.
Downloaded lastest version of Dolphin for Android (5.0-9411) and started the game.

The tutorial in Ordon run very well (~ 30F FPS) but as soon, as I went outside the village into the forest it dropped to about ~ 20FPS.
I tried everything in enhancements/hacks and reduced the quality to minimum but nothing worked.
It simply doesn't matter if I have QA/AA/AF activated or not.

Is there anything I can do? Some special settings I have to activate?
I read something about a "Hyrule Field Speed Hack" but don't know if (and how) this works on Android too.

Could you please help me?
Thanks a lot!

Kind regards,
Felix
To enable the Hyrule Field Speed Hack, create the file /sdcard/dolphin-emu/GameSettings/GZ2.ini (or RZD.ini for the Wii version), and write the following in it:

Code:
[OnFrame_Enabled]
$Hyrule Field Speed Hack

If the file already exists, just put it at the end of the file.
(01-26-2019, 05:03 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]To enable the Hyrule Field Speed Hack, create the file /sdcard/dolphin-emu/GameSettings/GZ2.ini (or RZD.ini for the Wii version), and write the following in it:

Code:
[OnFrame_Enabled]
$Hyrule Field Speed Hack

If the file already exists, just put it at the end of the file.

Worked - thanks a lot!

---

Another question:

Anyone have a save file for Twilight Princess from the goron mines please?
Accidentally deleted the Dolphin folder and now anything is gone..
I'm trying to use the PAL Widescreen Gecko code but the game just boots to a black screen. There isn't even any OSD text stating that no custom textures were loaded.

On closer examination the PAL Gecko code in the Wiki appears to be identical to the NTSC-JP one - is this right? Would anyone else who has managed to get this working on a PAL copy be able to advise if that's the correct code please?
Hi. I'm using an Xbox 360 controller with the latest version of Dolphin on Windows 10. In Zelda Twilight Princess, Gamecube version, I mapped the R-analog button properly, and so far the R button works fine for everything except making bomb arrows. R works perfectly normal when setting targets with the gale boomerang and also with grabbing objects like tombstones and the chains of the 2nd boss (the Goron with the shiny stone in his forehead).

But pressing R will not make bomb arrows, even when the bow and arrow is set to X or Y, and R is flashing in the item screen. It simply doesn't respond. It's very strange since the button works for everything else in the game.

I've tried using the latest stable release of Dolphin but it didn't help.

Any idea what's wrong?

Brock

(05-23-2019, 06:43 AM)JeffyB Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I'm using an Xbox 360 controller with the latest version of Dolphin on Windows 10. In Zelda Twilight Princess, Gamecube version, I mapped the R-analog button properly, and so far the R button works fine for everything except making bomb arrows. R works perfectly normal when setting targets with the gale boomerang and also with grabbing objects like tombstones and the chains of the 2nd boss (the Goron with the shiny stone in his forehead).

But pressing R will not make bomb arrows, even when the bow and arrow is set to X or Y, and R is flashing in the item screen. It simply doesn't respond. It's very strange since the button works for everything else in the game.

I've tried using the latest stable release of Dolphin but it didn't help.

Any idea what's wrong?

I can set bomb arrows with "R" just fine. Not using the latest version of dolphin but ,this is my padprofile for twilight princess if it helps you in any way..

Ps3 controller 

[Profile]

Device = XInput/0/Gamepad
Buttons/A = `Button A`
Buttons/B = `Button X`
Buttons/X = `Button B`
Buttons/Y = `Button Y`
Buttons/Z = `Trigger R`
Buttons/Start = Start
Main Stick/Input Radius = 67.000000000000000
Main Stick/Dead Zone = 15.000000000000000
Main Stick/Up = `Left Y+`
Main Stick/Down = `Left Y-`
Main Stick/Left = `Left X-`
Main Stick/Right = `Left X+`
Main Stick/Modifier = LSHIFT
Main Stick/Modifier/Range = 50.000000000000000
C-Stick/Input Radius = 67.000000000000000
C-Stick/Dead Zone = 15.000000000000000
C-Stick/Up = `Right Y+`
C-Stick/Down = `Right Y-`
C-Stick/Left = `Right X-`
C-Stick/Right = `Right X+`
C-Stick/Modifier = LCONTROL
C-Stick/Modifier/Range = 50.000000000000000
Triggers/Threshold = 0.00000000000000000
Triggers/L = `Trigger L`
Triggers/R = `Shoulder R`
Triggers/L-Analog = `Trigger L`
D-Pad/Up = `Pad N`
D-Pad/Down = `Pad S`
D-Pad/Left = `Pad W`
D-Pad/Right = `Pad E`

lorddarkfor

I receive an error when I load a save in Twilight Princess (GC) It is there on a new save and when loading an old one. This Error seems to only affect the map and minimap. The minimap will Either be grayscale or constantly flash while the map will be similar but be entirely centered on the camera and move with it. Otherwise, I have found no issue with gameplay. I have made sure it is not due to my ISO unless I hold multiple corrupt ISOs and I've made sure my Dolphin is up to date. I have even tried the most recent Dev build. I want to learn how to romhack Twilight Princess but I need to make sure my copy is working correctly. Any Help would be appreciated. Picture of the Error is Attached
Im getting some serious lag in hyrule field.