Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fatal Frame 4: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse - Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
for this game in special im using rev 6239, it plays "fine" and i said it that way beacuse with my pc i can achieve only 80-90% of total speed but with your specs you should be really fine Tongue, btw that ogl not working properly on the new rev is beacuse apparently the last clear screen fix that has been made to the ogl doesnt seems to work as good as but anyway use the revision i said and it should be all pretty smooth for you, any doubts just ask
(12-29-2010, 07:44 AM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]for this game in special im using rev 6239, it plays "fine" and i said it that way beacuse with my pc i can achieve only 80-90% of total speed but with your specs you should be really fine Tongue, btw that ogl not working properly on the new rev is beacuse apparently the last clear screen fix that has been made to the ogl doesnt seems to work as good as but anyway use the revision i said and it should be all pretty smooth for you, any doubts just ask
Thanks, I tried it, but it only made things worse. OGL looks uglier and I still have the same desync issue. It's so frustrating tha I have a relatively strong PC, yet I have this weird problem and I can't really enjoy any of the videos. Sad I also hate the slowdowns during ghost fights, it makes them kinda lame.

I continued the game with R6659 and it's not that bad, I'm glad that Dolphin made it possible to play it and I'm also grateful to the makers of the English Patch for they did a brilliant job. Smile I hope that I'll find a solution to the desync problem. I'm still counting on you guys, so if you have any ideas, please share them with me! Big Grin
(08-23-2010, 09:39 PM)sensor Wrote: [ -> ]After 3 chapters, I think I set my keyboard/mouse controls quite comfortable. Almost like if it was a native PC game.

So I share my configuration:

First of all, choose Wiimote New Incomplete plugin of course.

A- Mouse Button 0
B- Mouse Button 1
- - 1 (menu)
+ - 2 (map)
IR - left it as it is
Tilt Forward - Mouse Axis Y+
Tilt Backward - Mouse Axis Y-
Tilt Left - Mouse Axis X+
Tilt Right - Mouse Axis X-
Shake x/y/z - Left Alt (the button also will pause the vertical tilt when you watch through viewfinder, so it's easy to observe something above or below with mouse using the key)
D-Pad Up - Mouse Axis Z+ (mouse wheel to switch lenses)
D-Pad Down - Mouse Axis Z- (mouse wheel to switch lenses)
D-Pad Left - Q (switches film)
D-Pad Right E (switches film)

Nunchuk
---------

C - Left Shift (or set it to Mouse Button 3, I just have a 2-button mouse)
Z - Space (run/track)
Up/Down/Left/Right - W/S/A/D

Hi, i set in this mode, but i have a little prob. if i use the mouse to see with camera or light, it returns in auto the middle..how about this?
And another strange prob: my photos of ghosts are black there is a solution?

Thanks!!! and happy new year! Tongue
(12-29-2010, 10:05 AM)siklara Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2010, 07:44 AM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]for this game in special im using rev 6239, it plays "fine" and i said it that way beacuse with my pc i can achieve only 80-90% of total speed but with your specs you should be really fine Tongue, btw that ogl not working properly on the new rev is beacuse apparently the last clear screen fix that has been made to the ogl doesnt seems to work as good as but anyway use the revision i said and it should be all pretty smooth for you, any doubts just ask
Thanks, I tried it, but it only made things worse. OGL looks uglier and I still have the same desync issue. It's so frustrating tha I have a relatively strong PC, yet I have this weird problem and I can't really enjoy any of the videos. Sad I also hate the slowdowns during ghost fights, it makes them kinda lame.

I continued the game with R6659 and it's not that bad, I'm glad that Dolphin made it possible to play it and I'm also grateful to the makers of the English Patch for they did a brilliant job. Smile I hope that I'll find a solution to the desync problem. I'm still counting on you guys, so if you have any ideas, please share them with me! Big Grin

dont use opengl use directx plugin its betterTongue
(12-29-2010, 08:23 PM)Umbrella2 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i set in this mode, but i have a little prob. if i use the mouse to see with camera or light, it returns in auto the middle..how about this?

For the mouse problem always back to middle, DON'T USE Auto Mapping. Right Click on each Tilt button mapping for manual config and make sure you SELECT Cursor X/Y (Not AXIS X/Y). And just clear all Swing button mapping to avoid conflict.

Photos all black because you use EFB > Texture. Change it to EFB > RAM.

It seems that this game run smoother with OpenGL plugin. With Direct3D I get serious lag on battle.

(12-30-2010, 01:38 AM)cloud101090 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2010, 08:23 PM)Umbrella2 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i set in this mode, but i have a little prob. if i use the mouse to see with camera or light, it returns in auto the middle..how about this?

For the mouse problem always back to middle, DON'T USE Auto Mapping. Right Click on each Tilt button mapping for manual config and make sure you SELECT Cursor X/Y (Not AXIS X/Y). And just clear all Swing button mapping to avoid conflict.

It seems that this game run smoother with OpenGL plugin. With Direct3D I get serious lag on battle.

as for the black photos fix you are wrong, in order to see the photos properly you have to enable cpu access
(12-30-2010, 01:38 AM)cloud101090 Wrote: [ -> ]For the mouse problem always back to middle, DON'T USE Auto Mapping. Right Click on each Tilt button mapping for manual config and make sure you SELECT Cursor X/Y (Not AXIS X/Y). And just clear all Swing button mapping to avoid conflict.

This is very useful information, thank you!

The game runs smoother with OpenGL plugin for me as well, but OGL is uglier and if I enable Anti-Alising or Anisotropic Filtering, I get weird graphic glitches (in R6659).

As for the black photos, I tried all sorts of Dolphin configurations, but I never had that.
(12-30-2010, 03:21 AM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]as for the black photos fix you are wrong, in order to see the photos properly you have to enable cpu access

Just tested it to enable CPU Access & Set EFB > Texture, saved photos on the menu still black. Don't know if this vendor problem or not, but on my computer, set EFB > RAM fix this probem (without enable CPU Access).

And thanks to the Akhorashaan for the piano problem fix on this post.

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread...6#pid83286

Works for me too ^^ with keyboard+mouse.

@ cloud101090

Yeah, keyboard + mouse is the way to go in that situation.And it seems like a vendor problem most likely, beacuse here the photos are just fine with CPU Access & Set EFB > Texture
(12-30-2010, 01:38 AM)cloud101090 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes for Tilt but how do you set IR config? cursor also?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45