Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fatal Frame 4: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse - Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

HikaruGunner

(12-02-2010, 12:06 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]it says you need to plug in the nunchuk. they forgot to translate that one.

Thanks it works now, too bad the game runs o slow, I need a new pc.
yeah, I guess it must be your pc because the game actually runs quite well with Dolphin.
I play Fatal Frame 4 now with Wiimote and i wonder, can i activate the wiimote speakers somehow?
id love to know, cause it would be awsome to hear some ppl calling there and you hear them out of the mote.
unfortunately, the wiimote speakers are not yet supported by Dolphin.
(12-25-2010, 11:08 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]unfortunately, the wiimote speakers are not yet supported by Dolphin.

Awwww, thats sad.
Okay then, but with wiimote and dolphin on PC it runs very good, i must say, i was stunned, when i first played it with that.
I thought it would be shitty ore it wouldnt react so fast, but i it great.
Now i wonder, why a real wii need that long bar ontop of the TV... lol
the sensor bar? it's only needed for games which have a cursor on-screen. this game actually also has a few scenes where you'll need a cursor (when playing the piano)...but if you don't have a sensor bar ready, you can just use two candles, works just as well Smile
(12-25-2010, 01:51 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]the sensor bar? it's only needed for games which have a cursor on-screen. this game actually also has a few scenes where you'll need a cursor (when playing the piano)...but if you don't have a sensor bar ready, you can just use two candles, works just as well Smile

lol never heard of that, cause i always had the bar ontop of my TV.
so... now i know, why the cursor dont work with the piano playing quizes, nah i just switched to mouse and keyboard and then it works fine.
But thanks of letting me know
Hi there, fellow photographers!

As a fan of the series I finally gave a try to run FF4 on my PC and it was more or less a success. First I thought the slowdown in the intro ingame movie could be fixed so I tried lots of configurations and revisions, then I read through this topic and saw that it's like that for everyone. I also read that some of you had audio-video desync problems and I have them as well. Yesterday I thought I fixed that by switching to OpenGL because some videos became normal but later the desync problem came back. I saw xat's post about the issue on page 19 but I have no idea how to fix the code in Core/Core.cpp (I couldn't even find this file).
Can anybody help me out? No flames please, I'm no programmer, just your average user. Confused I'm using SVN R6659 if that helps, though I'm not sure which revision works best for this game.

Btw, another tiny problem I can't solve: I'm playing with keyboard and mouse and when I try to look up or down with the camera, it almost immediately jumps back in the middle of the screen as if I'm not allowed to do that. Can it be fixed? It's really a pain in the ass to fight a kid's ghost while being unable to look/aim downwards constantly. Big Grin
@ siklara

lol believe me i do understand you about the camera thing but i learned to live with it and im playing with a joystick wich makes it even harder to aim, try to aim a ghost with the analog and shoot it Tongue, as for the sound desync im not getting that in the new revisions after the last fifo work, try the last revision as now and report back
(12-29-2010, 01:05 AM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]@ siklara

lol believe me i do understand you about the camera thing but i learned to live with it and im playing with a joystick wich makes it even harder to aim, try to aim a ghost with the analog and shoot it Tongue, as for the sound desync im not getting that in the new revisions after the last fifo work, try the last revision as now and report back
Thanks for your answer, but I was already using a pretty new revision (SVN R6659). Anyways, I downloaded the latest one, R6678, and now the OGL plugin doesn't work for me at all, and though the game is running, I only get to see a black screen. With DX9 it's no better than the previous ones, so I'm getting back to R6659.

What revision are you using?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45