Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fatal Frame 4: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse - Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Hi guys !
Small notice - game runs perfectly on latest revisions, but it's necessary to set EFB-to-RAM, because it will shows correct photo picture in menu's and some blur layers FX =) I using OGL plugin for this game, because it can work with EFB-to_RAM and with high resolution =) D3D only working in native res when using EFB-to-RAM mode Sad
(05-22-2010, 08:33 AM)mkamelg Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using Saitek Cyborg Rumble Pad, 100% compatible with original M$ X360 pad. Configuring any pad with Dolphin is really painfull experience, too many configuration variants (especially buttons). :/ I wanna publish my example config used with FF4. Maybe it help somebody, maybe it will be usefull also with other games.

Please make backup of your original file first. File called Wiimote.ini you may find at driveletter:\your_catalogue_with_dolphin\User\Config Download mine http://www.mediafire.com/file/zznj2x2mzym/Wiimote.zip and copy (overwrite) to that catalogue.

It's Wiimote + Nunchuk config version. Plugin config look like this:
[Image: mkamelgpad.jpg]

And corresponded in-game buttons will be:
[Image: mkamelhvh.jpg]

Feel free to modify if you want different buttons combinations and have a nice play (I hope).

thank you sir!
this solved my problem playing the game using only mouse and keyboard Big Grin

garuda99

I finally managed to find a good configuration for this game, I have decent speed and graphics. I reached chapter 4 and I already beat the wheelchair ghost. My problem is the following: I activate the power for the elevator, and then a ghost lures me to a room, in that room there is the pierce lens if I ty to leave the room a ghost appears and in order to leave the room I must kill it, when I am done, the game freezes and a "the program must close sorry for the incovenience" message appears. What can I do to avoid this? Is the pierce lens really important or can I leave it and continue my game? I am running the game in an iMac using bootcamp and windows xp 32 bits, the version of the dolphin is 5000.
Thanks again.
that freeze happens to everyone and there's a fix somewhere in this thread...something about not going after that ghost, but first going up, seeing a ghost at the elevator, and THEN going back down to kill the ghost...no freeze then Smile
(05-22-2010, 08:59 AM)keitaro3660 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2010, 04:10 AM)ssj4bq Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, more Fatal Frame Patchs is error:

[Image: ErroI-2.jpg?t=1269362058]

How do I do to play this game?
I already tried to update C++ and anything.
Would to enable SD Card in news rev. Dolphin a good one be for you execute him?

Thanks and sorry my english.
yeah i just finished download it, and have same problem..
is there any way that it can be fixed???? Sad

Hi keitaro3660, is there any way that it can be fixed?
Sorry my question.
Confused
Hello
I downloaded dolphin 2 and the last dolphin svn builds 5832 .
I'm using dolphin because 1 game ( fatal frame 4 ) .
I started the dolphin and I let the sitting at default . the game was slow ( fps 18 from 30 ) . I try playing with the sittings the fps reaches 26 from 30 . and the game is also slow . In the movie the sound comes early than the picture and the game runs little fast when I face the wall .
Dont tell me that my pc is weak ( intel core 2 quad ) ( 1 gb video card 9600 gt ) ( 2 gb ram ) also i used pcsx2 emulator and it works perfectly .
I searched the forum and the net ( but no use ) .
I watched a video on youtube which someone plays fatal frame 4 on old version of dolphin and it was really perfect ( heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmuumzVjheE )
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp
thx for paying me some attention .[/size]

otteractor

Can someone please help me? I'm having trouble with the emulator. I just downloaded the game. It works for me, the main menu runs smooth like its normal speed. Then when I start the game, it runs super slow. The audio is running normal but the video is so slow. Like its in slow motion. I tried all the configs that I see in this thread but none worked for me. I'm thinking is it because of my RAM? but the main menu even the opening movie (when you dont press anything in the game) works fine, only when I start the game that's when it gets SUUPPER SLOW. I hope some can help me. My ram is 1GB, my processor is AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ 2.20 GHz, and my graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430. I hope someone can help me as soon as you guys read this T____T.. I wanna play the game so bad since this is the only Fatal Frame game I didn't play yet.
Eeer, no, we can't help you, because you broke the rules of this forum...no piracy allowed.

birdcut

(07-04-2010, 11:08 AM)ssj4bq Wrote: [ -> ]Hi keitaro3660, is there any way that it can be fixed?
Sorry my question.
Confused
I think the problem is the iso file is corrupted when you tried to patch it. You should try to re-patch the iso file again. If this doesn't work, try to exchange your disc with another one and then make an iso file + patch it. Hope it helps Confused.
T_T Somebody help me!
This sheet just freeze! And only that Ruka can do is "Stop playing"
But if she do that - Sakuya apper... AGain... And again...
These sheet just FREEZE! But melody fully playble but she can' play it T_T
[Image: 32662dfd1b75.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45