Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fatal Frame 4: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse - Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Nope. Now it's SWING section...
(01-04-2011, 11:30 PM)siklara Wrote: [ -> ]I'm at the very end of the game and I CAN'T finish it because of a stupid bug!

When I try to play the piano, the pointer moves around fine, but for some reason I can't hit the piano keys! Even if I keep pressing the A button like a madman, nothing happens.
Did any of you have this? How can I overcome it?

There is two solution as far as i know for this piano problem (at least work on my PCBig Grin).

1. (Tested With DX9 Plugin) Right before playing Piano, erase/remove all mapped button on Tilt part. Because on my Emulated Wiimote config, I set Tilt button same as IR Pointer (both using mouse), which is causing conflict (the culprit of this problem). With this setting, "I can move the pointer but I can't press the Piano, Piano doesn't response my A Button" problem is gone.

2. (Tested With OpenGL Plugin). Right before playing Piano, change DSP Setting Audio Backend DSound -> OpenAL.

(01-06-2011, 07:09 AM)metamorphling Wrote: [ -> ]cloud101090
Hi! I used your controls, which are on picture you posted above, still this can't help me: how do you move camera up and down? In the old version of emulator I believe it was "pitch up" and "pitch down", but how with your controls?

Emulated Wiimote + Nunchuck
Set Tilt mapping button with Mouse (MAKE SURE the mapping button is Cursor X/Y, NOT Axis X/Y).

ecchiless

hello ppl, after reading a lot in this post i cant find the reason why when i try to play ff 4, the screen freeze in black, i try with other revision that seems to work, but nothing, rigth now i use the r6916, others games work almost perfect, other thing that i notice is that the icon looks like a gc game and not a wii ones, maybe a bad iso? this is the 4th time that i make the damn thing xD
(01-14-2011, 09:28 AM)cloud101090 Wrote: [ -> ]1. (Tested With DX9 Plugin) Right before playing Piano, erase/remove all mapped button on Tilt part. Because on my Emulated Wiimote config, I set Tilt button same as IR Pointer (both using mouse), which is causing conflict (the culprit of this problem). With this setting, "I can move the pointer but I can't press the Piano, Piano doesn't response my A Button" problem is gone.

2. (Tested With OpenGL Plugin). Right before playing Piano, change DSP Setting Audio Backend DSound -> OpenAL.
I'm probably a bit late with this, but thanks! Smile I'll try it out immediately because once again I'm at the very end.

I'm playing through the game for the third time and I noticed that even on normal difficulty it's a LOT harder. The ghosts fight really nasty and their attacks are ridiculously powerful, most of them can instantly kill me! What the hell? I've already completed the game on hard but I swear that the third time on normal is worse.
Did you notice something similar or am I imagining things?

(Sorry, I know it's not really emulation-related...)
(01-14-2011, 09:28 AM)cloud101090 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2011, 11:30 PM)siklara Wrote: [ -> ]I'm at the very end of the game and I CAN'T finish it because of a stupid bug!

When I try to play the piano, the pointer moves around fine, but for some reason I can't hit the piano keys! Even if I keep pressing the A button like a madman, nothing happens.
Did any of you have this? How can I overcome it?

There is two solution as far as i know for this piano problem (at least work on my PCBig Grin).

1. (Tested With DX9 Plugin) Right before playing Piano, erase/remove all mapped button on Tilt part. Because on my Emulated Wiimote config, I set Tilt button same as IR Pointer (both using mouse), which is causing conflict (the culprit of this problem). With this setting, "I can move the pointer but I can't press the Piano, Piano doesn't response my A Button" problem is gone.

(01-06-2011, 07:09 AM)metamorphling Wrote: [ -> ]cloud101090
Hi! I used your controls, which are on picture you posted above, still this can't help me: how do you move camera up and down? In the old version of emulator I believe it was "pitch up" and "pitch down", but how with your controls?

Emulated Wiimote + Nunchuck
Set Tilt mapping button with Mouse (MAKE SURE the mapping button is Cursor X/Y, NOT Axis X/Y).
A curious question, do you think is possible set the "ps2" pad like old fatalframe1-2-3 ?
=)

h2410109

i've been frozen when the game try to play the second cg after new game that i try to call girl's name in front of me in the hallway.

Dolphin-x64-r7128.7z
Use Default except below
Video Direct3D11
wii -> 16:9 Jap

win7 ult 64

somehow finally i found the way goes on
Audio -> Audio Backend -> DSound-->>No Audio Output
at the same time i found XAudio2 would broken too

when i use google i found there are lots suffer this
i hope it will be helpful

h2410109

(02-17-2011, 03:41 PM)h2410109 Wrote: [ -> ]i've been frozen when the game try to play the second cg after new game that i try to call girl's name in front of me in the hallway.

Dolphin-x64-r7128.7z
Use Default except below
Video Direct3D11
wii -> 16:9 Jap

win7 ult 64

somehow finally i found the way goes on
Audio -> Audio Backend -> DSound-->>No Audio Output
at the same time i found XAudio2 would broken too

when i use google i found there are lots suffer this
i hope it will be helpful

i'm sorry maybe i made a mistake
this morning whatever i try it would be frozen there
it confused me

Spyder690

Hello I just registered, and read through all 36 pages and did not find my problem. My PC is pawned at the moment but I'll be getting it back in 2 weeks. Anyways I googled many different combinations and could not find my problem anywhere. My problem is when playing as Choushiro Kirishima sometimes the game locks up when charging/attacking with his flashlight. Also I'm sorry but I don't remember what revision I was playing on exactly, but I know it as 6000+. It doesn't give me any errors it just stays at the same screen playing the last sound that happened constantly. I can't turn down the volume using my kb or do anything but CTL ALT DEL and wait for about 5 minutes until task manager comes up and I have to manually end Dolphin. Just wondering if anyone has had or heard about this before, maybe it will be fixed on the newer revisions and I can't wait to try it out.
I found that the speed up disk transfer rate helps with the hitching when opening doors.

Gozeppu

Just download a latest revision and its look like enabling dump audio help with lip sync in cut scene
Not help with ghost fight though
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45