Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fatal Frame 4: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse - Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
(07-26-2010, 08:47 PM)shade3134 Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the OpenAC option and what does that do?

http://www.dolphin-emu.org/performance.html
Under "Config" ->" Advanced Settings".

OpenAC enableds, that the Graphiccard renders too, not only the CPU

noob1014

(07-26-2010, 09:58 PM)RaZZZa Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2010, 08:47 PM)shade3134 Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the OpenAC option and what does that do?

thanks for the help, but i can't find it
(07-26-2010, 09:58 PM)RaZZZa Wrote: [ -> ]

I can't find it neither nor does the link show it.
I mean OpenCL, sorry.

Second pic, under framelimit

blah2224

Can anyone giv hints on the piano puzzle ? It's hard like hell, even though I've used mouse to play it instead of a PS2 controller.
The problem is it was very,very sensitive. Is there any way to reduce the sensitive of the pointer - in game ? ( Tried to reduce mouse movement speed in windows but it didn't relate ). And after every note I played, the pointer resets to it startup position, unlike the wii version where you can freely move the pointer here and there.....
Appreciate alot ! I've spent 15 mins for the 1st puzzle ( 4 notes ), like 40 mins for the 8 notes and it may takes forever to complete all 16 notes under 3 attemps.........
sorry dude, even with a real wiimote the piano sessions (yep, there are more of them...and especially one - not wanting to spoil here - will piss you off big-time) are a bit strange. There's not really a puzzle behind it...you only have to play the exact notes which were shown before. But you have to hit them in the right timing and if you don't or you play a wrong note, it's all kinda f**ked up and you have to go out and back in again for it to work right.
Yeah its a bit tricky.
Sometimes it works good, but sometimes it doesnt work so well and sometimes it doesnt work at all.
Only thing you can do is to savestate your position (in front of the piano, not playing it ore in the description) ore save your progress at a near lamp and restart the emulator.
but after restarting it ones, it should be fine, maybe 2 times, but thats all.

blah2224

Yup, thanks, i knew it. And I even completed the first 2 sessions ( 4 notes and 8 notes ), I just wondering why the pointer in game ( on dolphin ) is so different compare to the wii version. As you can see here :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeVywAOhYsM

It's so stable and the guy in that video can move it freely around
But in the emu, it's always blinkin, very or should I say, hella sensitive, every tiny movement I made on the mouse, even 1mm, could result in a long range stroke on the piano keyboard. The pointer reset it position to its startup after every movement, unlike in the video above. And I want some help in config the mouse for this task........coz my quick save/load doesn't work well, sometimes causes crash or sound mute....
i had the same savestate problems.
Sometimes it cause in crash and i cant load the savestate, sometimes it work pretty well and sometimes it comes with problems like keyboard and mouse doesnt reakt at all ore some soundeffects are gone.
But the sound problem and keyboard+mouse problem can be "fixed" with a simple emu restart.
error are fatal, cause theres no fix for it, savestates are not stable, so you dont can trust it well.
I don had very big problems with the piano and i just set the mousesensitive a bit higher, thats all.
it worked pretty good for a mouse and dont had problems with your things.
with the real wiimote, it's not too sensitive, but still the piano playing is...strange...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45